Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
30x30x30 exo terra cube for sale.
includes climbing wood,
2 artificial plants and a 2m fake ivy vine.
also included is a ceramic bulb holder with lead and plug (already made up. will take upto 250w)
and digital exo terra thermometer.
(asking £30)
Tank is in great condition only been used for a few months.

also have available 3 UV starter units at £8 each they are 20w and 26 watt i think? all working with 24 inch light bulbs.

and other artificial plants. (£3 each)
inc large leafed fiscus trail (2m vine with leaves are about 4inches x 3 inches)

2ftx2ft woden viv with glass doors. one vent is missing and there are a few drilled holes in the sides. also some of the laminate has peeled back but i'm attempting to fix that with sealant this week. it viv will be completely resealed and comes complete with the sliding glass doors. i can make this as a setup with uv starter, fake plants and heat bulb for extra cost. am asking £20 for just the viv

any interest call me on 07826907448 or pm me.
i can deliver locally for petrol costs. will do deals on multiple purchases.

will upload pics asap.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeh i can post starter units. possible 2 on hold. am able to post most stuff other than vivs. will post pics of plants and other items asap.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here are the pics of the 3ocm exo terra viv setup, the plants and also a 150w underwater heater that i found which is brand new and unopened.

all pics can be seen bigger here: reptiles for sale pictures by fallen_art - Photobucket

the plants are about 8 inches onced openeed out. and the bigger one is about 1.5 foot accross. the fiscuss vine: the leaves can be seen against a playing card packet for size. and the vine is 2m long.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hi ive got the following available. the pic shows a box with 4 plants in. all are about 10 inches when opened out. the leaves are about 2inches in size and are made of silk.

also the fiscus i have two for sale:

if you wanted them all i can do them for £14 posted

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.