Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

We are having a clear out of some of our stock to make way for new stock.

Here we have some cracking snakes all with feeding and shedding records.

Starting with some stunning boas:

2005 Stunning X Red Tail boa female (7ft) £125
2006 Salmon poss albino Male (6ft) £200
2006 Vera Cruz Dwarf Boa Male (3ft) £249
2007 Common Boa females x2 (4-5ft) £70 each
2006 Hypo Hogg Island Male (stunning) £175

Now a few burms:

2010 100% Het Albino Male (3ft) £100
2009 Albino Female (5ft) £170

The pair for £250, non related great breeding for the futurs here.

And a very unusual snake out of my collection. I am selling as a normal due to patterning. He is a male WC Burmese. I have had him over 3 years. and he was around 6 ft when i got him. He is now only 7 ft feeding on rabbits fortnightly. Due to him been wild caught i do not know his background, he handles well, eats well, sheds well, and seems to be fully grown at 7 foot. Is not showing patterns of the dwarfs though. He weighs 10kg and is a stunner. I am wanting £200 for him, or i will just get a female to see what happens next year.

Pictures will be put on tommorrow.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi

Just read through my original post and realised that i have described the burmese wrong.

The snake am selling is NOT WC but its parents are believed to be WC. This snake is captive bred and is very small for its age. It eats well on rabbits and has only ever missed a couple of feeds, and they have been in winter. there could be something with it or might not be but i have not got the time, nor room to prove it out with a female. Stunning snake, eating well and full background not known.

Apologies for this confusion.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Hi

We are having a clear out of some of our stock to make way for new stock.

Here we have some cracking snakes all with feeding and shedding records.

Starting with some stunning boas:

2005 Stunning X Red Tail boa female (7ft) £125
2006 Salmon poss albino Male (6ft) £200
2006 Vera Cruz Dwarf Boa Male (3ft) £249
2007 Common Boa females x2 (4-5ft) £70 each
2006 Hypo Hogg Island Male (stunning) £175

Now a few burms:

2010 100% Het Albino Male (3ft) £100
2009 Albino Female (5ft) £170

The pair for £250, non related great breeding for the futurs here.

And a very unusual snake out of my collection. I am selling as a normal due to patterning. He is a male WC Burmese. I have had him over 3 years. and he was around 6 ft when i got him. He is now only 7 ft feeding on rabbits fortnightly. Due to him been wild caught i do not know his background, he handles well, eats well, sheds well, and seems to be fully grown at 7 foot. Is not showing patterns of the dwarfs though. He weighs 10kg and is a stunner. I am wanting £200 for him, or i will just get a female to see what happens next year.

Pictures will be put on tommorrow.

Thanks.
Please ccan I see some pics of the hypo hogg 06 male

Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi

Sorry for the delays in pics, been so hectic. Loads of interest and pm's on the hypo hogg and slamon. Here is a pic of hypo hogg, not a great one but will get some better ones on tommorrow.

Many Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts