Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Hello there I have a gorgeous Blazing Blizzard male in great health and is eatting, sheding and pooing with no problems at all. He weighs 46grams and is a stunning white colour with deep lovely eyes. Has original tail, with all toes present and no signs of any health problems. Is fine to handle but is a little wiggly when being held by someone new but soon calms down and is such a sweet guy and would make a great breeder or pet for someone.

In the photos it looks like he has something in his eye which is correct, it was a bit of moss that i gently removed. Only noticed when taking the photos that he had something in his eye.

Can be collected from Nottingham or can be taken to the Donny show via Sazzle.

Any questions please feel free to ask

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Blazing Blizzard Female *Can Be Taken To Donny*

Hi for sale I have a gorgeous blazing blizzard female, she is in good health and is scoffing down food like there is no tomorrow. She is around one year old and is such a sweet girl. A bit wiggly at first but soon calms down, she is use to other leos and gets on fine with them. She weighs 46grams and loves to eat locusts, mealworms & crickets. She has all her toes and orignial tail with no signs of any health problems

I would like £50 ovno
can be collected from basford nottingham ng6
or can be collected at the Doncaster show
via my good friend Sazzle :2thumb:

Any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blizzard Male (Updated) *Can Be Taken To Donny*

Thought I would make a new thread / add with new photos as the old thread got a bit crowded and people were getting confused with me adding leos etc so have made all seperate threads to make it easier for people to know what is for sale.

Here for sale is my gorgeous male blizzard who i call volvo lol he is such a sweet guy with no mean streak in him, a gentle giant. He is totally fine to handle and likes to be out exploring around. Volvo is around 2 years old and has been bred before. He weighs 51 grams and scoffs anything you give him and even gets excited when you bring food near his viv. He eats like a horse, poos with no problems and sheds fine just need to keep an eye on the skin on his toes as the previous owner did not watch this and resulted in him loosing nearly all his toe nails :(

This does not affect him just looks a bit like he is walking on ice lol just needs some reptile carpet or something to help him walk a bit more easier but can still run like a mad man! haha

I would like £45 for him as would not really go any lower as hes cheap enough already.

Can be collected from Basford, Nottingham NG6
OR can be collected from the Doncaster show
via my good friend Sazzle : victory:

If you have any questions please feel free to ask i dont bite :devil: haha

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Can do her and the blazing blizzard male for £100 : victory: Save £20 :mf_dribble:lol

If you buy my blazing blizzard female and male together for £100 saving £20 get my gorgeous blizzard guy for £30 which saves you £15 making a total saving of £35 bargin!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All pm's replied to but keep getting let down only message if you defo intend to buy and must pay full payment through paypal if collecting from Donny as my friend is taking them and if not going to donny but want to hold the leos must pay a £10 non refundable deposit dont mean to bit blunt but sick of getting messed around.

Blizzard male is on hold but no deposit has been given so if you want him let me know asap and get him reserved or sold.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Update

Blazing Blizzard male now sold and going to be collected at Donny via Sazzle.

Blazing Blizzard female only one left £50 ovno

Important: if wanting the female blazing blizzard you will now have to come collect from nottingham as sazzle is unable to collect after today sorry about that.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts