Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY LAST LITTER OF APH'S FOR THE YEAR!

I have 2 hoglets left that are now fully weaned and ready to leave me on the 19th June. There are two males left both Algerian Grey Pintos. These babies are very friendly and uncurl as soon as you pick them up. I have handled practically from birth as I know their mum Bramble very well. They have been handled daily by myself and my children and will make excellent pets.

Each hog comes with food, bedding, substrate, a can of worms and a toy. Caresheets and advice also given if required! All my herd is UKAPH regsitered and totally unrelated. Babies will also be UKAPH regsitered with your choice of name. Each hoglet is individually vet checked by an exotic vet, treated for mites, fleas and worms. I also trim nails and shampoo them before they leave. This is so you can be assured your new hoglet is squeaky clean and looking good! I also offer a health guarantee. :flrt::flrt:

I am an experienced breeder of APH's, please see my website for further details. Pinto hedgehogs home. Pinto Hedgehogs

Please contact me if you are interested in reserving one of my very friendly hoglets!!

COURIER CAN BE ARRANGED AT BUYERS COST.

Helen

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi,

Yes due to complete timewasters I have a male left and 1 female. The male is £100 and the female is £125. Both are Algerian Grey pinto. Both are very friendly and ready now. This is my last litter for this year. I live in Wallasey also!! Please pm me if you are interested in coming to see them!!

Helen

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.