Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

As it says in the title unfortunately I have my beardies up for sale. Due to unforeseen circumstances we are forced to sell our pride and joy.

Pick up is available and I would be willing to courier at the buyers expense or deliver for petrol within reason. I travel a lot and so most probably will be able to deliver especially if you are enroute. PM me with where you are if you are interested and want delivery and i can let you know if i am going that way! PM me for more details/questions or reply on the thread and ill get back to you! Open to offers, worst I can say is no!

***travelling up north this week so can deliver enroute***

Star is a Female Collectors Quality (best in the clutch) Super Citrus Bearded Dragon with Clear Nails who we imported from Fire and Ice USA. We have always kept records and so have weight/length charts and pedigrees. She is eating, pooping shedding all fine no problems whatsoever. She has had routine worming not too long ago (if you need to know i can look up the date but this info will all come with her anyway) and has no tail/toe nips at all. She is a lovely natured dragon and can sit near the glass waiting to be fed lol I would be looking for £450

Blue is a Male Chilli Red Translucent Het Hypo Bearded Dragon. Again, We have always kept records and so have weight/length charts and pedigrees. He is eating, pooping shedding all fine no problems whatsoever. He has had routine worming at the same time as Star and has no tail/toe nips at all. A gorgeous dragon with a really sweet natured temperament! I would be looking for £240 for him.

Spectra is a Female Purple Tiger Hypo Translucent Striped Smoothie Bearded Dragon. Again, We have always kept records and so have weight/length charts and pedigrees. She is eating, pooping shedding all fine no problems whatsoever. She has had routine worming at the same time as Star and has no tail/toe nips at all. She is a big girl and is the sweetest most calm dragon I have ever met and the one we have had the longest. Selling all of these guys is agonising but especially her. She is from the purple line and so carries the genetics to produce purple dragon babies. £500

These pictures do not really do them justice- really need to been seen in the flesh and the prices are a substantial amount less than I paid for them (paid over £1k for Spectra alone) however a good home is the most important thing to me! We always keep our animals to high standards and as mentioned above have always kept weight/length charts and pedigrees.

Thanks for looking and if you want any more info/pics PM and ill get back to you! Can do good deals on multiples. Also their http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/habitat/578178-pimped-viv-stack.html will need to go after them so if you are taking all three i can do you a huge deal on the infamous stack!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 17 of 17 Posts