Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stunning Bearded Dragons for Sale – Ready to breed and sub-adults

Due to time constraints we are going to concentrate more on the royals and retics so are cutting down the bearded dragon collection. There are therefore some stunning ready-to-breed animals up for grabs. All were originally selected for their genetics and great colours so if you want the very best and want to breed now then look no further. We keep our dragons on oatbran to avoid impaction problems and feed salad and a selection of livefoods daily so these beardies are in great condition, very friendly and like being handled.

Collection from Doncaster IHS show on 6th November (deposit required) or can be couriered or collected from us in Stirling.

Discounts available for multiple purchases.

If you require any other info such as weights please just PM or email [email protected].

Reference number for each dragon in the price list is the same as the number against the pictures below

1 Citrus Het Hypo Female – proven breeder

2. Citrus Hypo 100% Het Translucent – proven breeder

3. Citrus Translucent Het Hypo Male – a really impressive dragon, a big boy, gorgeous colour and ready to breed.

4. Red Het Hypo Leatherback – stunning colour and pattern on this girl

5. Citrus Hypo Translucent Female – powerful genetics in one dragon – and ready to breed

6.Orange Translucent Het Hypo Leatherback – a stunning dragon great colour and pattern and very smooth. Ready to breed. Imported from the USA.

7. Citrus Pastel Hypo Female – lovely pale colouring on this girl.

8. Hypo Citrus PH Translucent Male – bred by UK Exotics – parents are no’s 1 and 2 above.

9. Hypo Citrus PH Translucent Male – bred by UK Exotics – parents are no’s 1 and 2 above. This boy has a strange ribcage shape but is otherwise stunning – in fact he is the brightest of the sub-adults - would make an ideal pet beardie

10. Hypo Citrus PH Translucent Male – bred by UK Exotics – parents are no’s 1 and 2 above.

11. Hypo Citrus PH Translucent Male – bred by UK Exotics – parents are no’s 1 and 2 above. In shed in picture.

12. Hypo Citrus PH Translucent Male – bred by UK Exotics – parents are no’s 1 and 2 above.

13. Hypo Citrus PH Translucent Male – bred by UK Exotics – parents are no’s 1 and 2 above. Stunning colour

This chap’s tail was nipped by a clutch mate so he is left with a short tail. Is still fine for breeding.

14. Hypo Citrus PH Translucent Male – bred by UK Exotics – parents are no’s 1 and 2 above.

15. Het Hypo Citrus PH Translucent Female – bred by UK Exotics – parents are no’s 1 and 2 above. Nipped tail.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A few more pictures

Red girls

Ref No 1 - Citrus Het Hypo proven breeder female

No 3 - Translucent Male

No 4 - Red Leatherback female

No 7 - Hypo Pastel female

No 5 - Hypo Translucent Female

No 2 - Citrus Hypo Tiger Het Translucent Proven Breeder Male

No 8 - Citrus Hypo PH Trans Male

A beautiful trio!

Part of our beardie facility

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how old are the 2011 beardies? and are the 2010 early 2010,or late thank you.
Hi the 2011's are all from the same pairing but different clutches. Older ones (no's 8 - 11) were hatched in April and next batch (12 - 15) were May.

The 2010's all vary in age depending on which animal - if there is a particular one that you are interested in PM me and I will let you have all the details off their hatching certificate.

Thanks

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi she weighs 332g and courier will depend on your postcode. If you PM me your postcode I will get back to you with an accurate courier cost tomorrow. Thanks.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Really interested in number 7 female pastel citrus hypo could u get back to me as soon as you can

Hi courier just got back to me - I have sent you a PM

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump - some stunning beardies still left. I may not bring these down to Donny as we will be short on space so if you have spotted one you are interested in PM me and I will try and sort something out. Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi really interested in number 5 how much? And is number 6 male or female?

Also I have 2 vice just waiting delivery for them, would you be able to do me a full set up deal? Price? 4x2x2 ? If possible thanks

If you could pm me that would be great

1 - 20 of 27 Posts