Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
selling on behalf of a friend, i'm told it's Sonoran, but i have a Sonoran and it's not quite the same, also appears to have some Jungle influence towards the tail.

She is 210% female, the only reason i'm not buying her from my friend.

she's force feeder, but i'm working on that, so i'd recomend she doesn't go to a novice.

I have a viv 18x12x18 length depth hight, that i'm happy to part with for £30

please get in touch for viewing, or to ask any questions.

I will try to take some more pictures, but off out to the Zoo with my parents and baby sister today, so will do it when i'm back.

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
some pictures taken today;

you can see the jungling quite nicely in these two pictures

she has a beautiful grey belly with lavender/pink tones which don't quite come through in the picture.

and the viv she can come with;

£50 as is there will be a few more bits than in the picture, or £30 for just the viv.

and i'll be offering her live food tonight, with the intention of illiciting a feeding responce, as she doesn't scent, so hopefully a live body with get a responce from her. and once she's an established feeder and has learned what a mouse is, i'll then look convert her to defrost. this has worked excellently for me in the past with non-feeding royals and my own sonoran boa.

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no-one interested in this little girl?

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
she was born 14.6.2011 and well, she fits in a cricket tub, that ought to give a frame of reference.

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Up again for tonight, can get her to Lincoln on Monday. Or collection from wolves, thanks

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I may be interested if you can get her to respond to food, let me know please :)
her price will go up if she starts to feed, as it's only low because of her feeding issues. and there are others interested in her now. so if you're interested she's for sale now, not "if i can get her feeding".

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you mean she isn't using her tongue at all?
She doesn't use her Tongue at all, and usually live gets them going, but she isn't showing any interest in live, she was in a tub for over an hour with the mouse and didn't eat it. So she is still having to be force fed.

Another ideas welcome, as well as interest in taking her on.

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im very interested in her dont suppose you interested in any swaps:whistling2:

I'm only interested in breedable male boas, either Sonoran or common. This isn't my boa, but I have agreed with the owner that I'll pay her for the boa, if I'm offered a snake I need.

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
offered live again tonight, this animal is a real challenge, i've never had a snake not respond to live.

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Now found a new home

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.