Reptile Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
poor snake you could see it had its top jwc caught on the material and then he just pulled it through that gap he could of seriously injusred that snakes mouth

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
I was really pissed off when i saw that, i usually like jackass and that but i hate it when they involve animals. Where are the so called "experts" on hand? I take it they are only for the actors protection...

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey, awful, I liked jackass till I saw that. What about that anoconda vid, that was even worse with the hippo. I did like the "carl" clip, that presenter was hilarious

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There was no video involving an anaconda and a hippo. I watched the video again and the head of the animal in question had a long snout which meant it was a tapir.

There was a stunt on Jimmy Kimmel involving him getting bit by a 14ft rattlesnake. The studio audience was really convinced. I've seen the video on two different sites, one was high quality, the other was not. Its more convincing on the low quality version because its harder to see that the snake in question is made of rubber

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
i remember seeing on jackass two of them in a ball pool with two green anacondas..the state of ones arm after being bitten by them was mad

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
i remember seeing on jackass two of them in a ball pool with two green anacondas..the state of ones arm after being bitten by them was mad
i loved it when it got him, was like - take that you deserve to be munched on. in the comotion they forgot there was another conda in the balls :rotfl:.

Av yous seen wild boys?? some of the stuff is mental!! Like dressing up as a zebra in the african plains and having lionesses attack them!! how dumb can you get!!

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
i loved it when it got him, was like - take that you deserve to be munched on. in the comotion they forgot there was another conda in the balls :rotfl:.

Av yous seen wild boys?? some of the stuff is mental!! Like dressing up as a zebra in the african plains and having lionesses attack them!! how dumb can you get!!
yeah lol and ave ya seen the human cat scrathing post when the bengal tiger attacks him that one is mad

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
no aint seen that one! sounds crazy!!

To be fair some of them are pretty cool, but other are just downright disrespectful!! Like puttin a jammy dodger on a rattler and partyboy tries to retreve it, dumb and cruel!!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts

wild boys is like my favourite show ever hahahaha
:grin1:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Jackass is shit mindless drivel. Sooner the better Knoxville and co kick the can the better. After seeing the video, preferably a morbid death, which is vaguely interesting involving heights, and an impalement on something long and rusty. Or a million papercuts to the face. Numpties.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
i'm usually the first to stand up in protest to animal cruelty but i really don't think any of the snakes suffered or were at risk in jackass!

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
no aint seen that one! sounds crazy!!

To be fair some of them are pretty cool, but other are just downright disrespectful!! Like puttin a jammy dodger on a rattler and partyboy tries to retreve it, dumb and cruel!!
imo not so much dispespectful just stupid but woild of been funny if da rattler tagged him i see one the other day where they went into a swamp and caught an anaconda it bit pontius like 2-3 times(partyboy) and started trying to constrict :rotfl:he deserved it it was funny as hell to watch and all the blokes just stood their laughing y the conda was about to start suffercating the bloke lol it was good to an animal getting back at them lol

·
Registered
419 Posts
jack ass is alode of wank I seriously wany to see Knoxvill Killed by one of his dumbass stunts somthing like getting eaten by a Annaconda or bitten by a Black mamba(most deady snake in the wold avrige tod 10sec)he deserves it

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
jack ass is alode of wank I seriously wany to see Knoxvill Killed by one of his dumbass stunts somthing like getting eaten by a Annaconda or bitten by a Black mamba(most deady snake in the wold avrige tod 10sec)he deserves it
alright calm down

aint that bad, got some entertainment in there :)
:grin1:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts