Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to give my beardies some raspberries yesterday - they obviously saw what I had got in my hand and came charging across the viv. - skidded on the lino, couldn't stop and both toppled out onto the floor. About a 2ft Drop. Luckily floor carpeted so they didn't hurt themselves...... Then once back in the viv, grabbed the raspberries whole before I had time to break them up - thought they were going to choke at one point. Needless to say they are still looking rather pink today!!! Piggies!!!!!

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
dont let them see the food till its safe lol

·
Registered
336 Posts
lol, need some evil kenevil safety netting! 8)

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
our beardies used to go extra for thier food, not any more, they are a bit borin now.

our bosc on the other hand is always playing silly buggers, steals the feeding tongs, goes mad, al over the place, sommersaulted out of her viv in pursuit of my hands which were holding something [cant remember, tub of worms, tongs, bag of crix, unsure] the other day, 2 foot drop, landed well, 9.4 prolly lol

·
Registered
336 Posts
mine are still nuts over food but even more over the water spray! they relly love a shower :)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Ahh bless that really made me laugh! They're such greedy reps, but such characters :lol:

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
That's funny - skidding lizards :lol: My BD used to eat fruit but my rankins won't touch it - but they just have to see the bright yellow container their treats come in (waxworms) and they go ballistic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts