Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title states i have a sub adult bosc monitor, usually tame but can have mood swings (probably a female :whistling2:) will not bite but can hiss and whip when in the Viv

was a bit of an impulse buy, didnt like the conditions he was kept in at our local reptile shop so we got him, had him for about 3 months and we're having second thoughts about keeping him due to the large adult size, he is about 46cm from nose to tail so he has more than enough room at the moment, we just wont have the space to keep him at adult size.

good home is more important than the cash, if you dont want the viv i will take £40 for the bosc

the viv is 4ft x 2ft x 2ft and has light and gaurd, i will be keeping the microclimate dimming stat or will include it for an extra £25

·
Registered
332 Posts
Some pics..

Reactions: entbiker

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump,

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He's still here, £35 for just the bosc : victory:

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
If only I had the money! have a free bump I guess : victory:

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'll bump this ad as i really dont have room for this anymore.

Bosc is definitely getting friendlier : victory:

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
seeing as i've had quite a few PM's asking. The best i can do for bosc, viv, and stat is £100

stat, light and guard cost me £70, Viv cost me £90 and bosc cost me £50, its pretty unreasonable to expect me to do it all for any less than £100 :devil:

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
On hold, closing the thread until transaction takes place

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Heard Nothing from the buyer so back up for sale : victory:

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Possibly sold pending collection, if buyer let's me down I will let everything go for £85!! :devil::gasp:

Otherwise I have to spend another hour rearranging everything to get the viv back to where it was (at the bottom of a very unorganised stack)

The viv also has a UV light with timer, forgot to mention this in previous posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
And he's outta here!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.