Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hatched on the 8/01/2011 these hatchlings will be ready for homes as soon as they are eating weeds and calcium, approx 4weeks from now.
pottential buyers are welcome to view my set up to see what is required to look after these fantastic tortoises .These tortoises will only have natural food and nothing from the supermarket so they can get the best start in life possible.If you would like to reserve one I would need a small deposit of £20. All tortoises come with a basic care sheet. The price is £125 each or two for £200. Thank you for looking.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi there

Hi there, i have emailed a few people and just came across your ad,I was just wondering if the tortoises are still available, if they can be delivered to newport, south wales and basically anymore information you can give me,
many thanks
aimee

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:2thumb:Hi Aimee
I still have some babies left for sale and I will deliver but you would have to pay travel cost in advance . Please give me a call so I can give advice if you need it on keeping sulcatas on 01953455094.
kind regards
Gary Harvey.:2thumb:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi there
thanks very much for your reply, we are now in contact with someone from Somerset (which is a lot closer to us!)
But thanks anyway!
Obviously if this arrangement doesn't go to plan for some reason, you will be the first we shall contact!
Thanks anyways
Aimee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts