Reptile Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts

On topic: Gorgeous burm mate:mf_dribble::flrt:, the idea of getting one myself has been slowly but surely creeping into my head more.... And more, it won't be long until I crack!!!!!! Hitting my head on a wall seems to surpress the thoughts, for a time.... :banghead:

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
very nice!!
Thanks mate, she is coming along veeery nicely now! just moved up to large rats around three feeds ago, and is having a bit of a growth spurt! probably around the 5ft mark now...still not big for a near on year old female burm, but she is in perfect proportion! :flrt:

On topic: Gorgeous burm mate:mf_dribble::flrt:, the idea of getting one myself has been slowly but surely creeping into my head more.... And more, it won't be long until I crack!!!!!! Hitting my head on a wall seems to surpress the thoughts, for a time.... :banghead:
Thanks mate, you can`t go wrong with a nice granite burm! :no1:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Thanks mate, she is coming along veeery nicely now! just moved up to large rats around three feeds ago, and is having a bit of a growth spurt! probably around the 5ft mark now...still not big for a near on year old female burm, but she is in perfect proportion! :flrt:

Thanks mate, you can`t go wrong with a nice granite burm! :no1:
How much roughly can you expect to be paying? I know it's all different prices for different people etc. But there's always an average

The problem is space. Sure they're perfectly fine up to 10 - 11ft... It's when they start exceeding this reaching 16 - 18ft when it becomes a bit of a problem, and quite hard to handle without someone else there

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How much roughly can you expect to be paying? I know it's all different prices for different people etc. But there's always an average

The problem is space. Sure they're perfectly fine up to 10 - 11ft... It's when they start exceeding this reaching 16 - 18ft when it becomes a bit of a problem, and quite hard to handle without someone else there
I have yet to see a granite over 14ft in person, and if you get a male then your probably looking at 13ft as a maximum going on what I have seen...you can pick up a good quality granite like her for around the £120 mark...you do see some for less, but to be honest I have not seen any of as good quality at lower than that personally...although I`m sure there probably are.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I have yet to see a granite over 14ft in person, and if you get a male then your probably looking at 13ft as a maximum going on what I have seen...you can pick up a good quality granite like her for around the £120 mark...you do see some for less, but to be honest I have not seen any of as good quality at lower than that personally...although I`m sure there probably are.
Ah right, shows what I know :hmm: Granites look superb, will definitely be on my wish-list when I have more space available, with any luck it won't be too long, with a couple of mine going into a room downstairs :no1:

·
Registered
5,521 Posts

If you got room get one :2thumb::whistling2: oh go on you know you will give in eventually :lol2:

·
Registered
87 Posts
She is absolutely beautiful :mf_dribble:they are my dream snake, i really really want a male granite burm..............................................maybe i will get one one day :whistling2:

·
Registered
921 Posts
Beautiful Granite and awesome pics too :no1:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts