Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got nailed by my venezuelan sun tiger damn thats 1 quick spider! whens it gonna stop stinging lol

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor: fill in the blanks as you wish for a slightly better picture not having a very good day today both my male dynastes are dead a jcp tagged the back of my head and now my suntigers had a nibble
:| not impressed!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fireblade just wondering were you at jap koi on sunday?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
their was someone asking bout same spiders you were looking for he'd kept t's before and was getting back into it just sounded similar, no worries just wondered lol

·
Registered
5,895 Posts
turkish? u live in stevenage?

how strange! are you going, or want to go, to the newark show 8th june?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
3 time a week i haunt that place im afraid lol

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i was toying with the idea not sure i can get the time off yet ill end up buying loads of random stuff as usual lol

·
Registered
270 Posts
their was someone asking bout same spiders you were looking for he'd kept t's before and was getting back into it just sounded similar, no worries just wondered lol
:lol2: Thats ok im i girl anyway :lol2: I do have the salmon pink and ornamental just not plucked up the courage to handle them

·
Registered
5,895 Posts
I'm goin with someone else from the forum, I'm trying to fill my car to share petrol costs.

drop me a PM if your interested mate.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
will do fella the oh is desperate to go if thats alright with you so yeah go for it ill make sure im NOT working lol

·
Registered
5,895 Posts
there are 3 seats left so 2 are yours if ya want them!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah we'll definately come my oh has spoken i now have no choice lol

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ah ha ill get adamski to point ya out, its entirely his fault i have t's in the first place infact its his fault ive got most things tbh lol he's a legend

1 - 20 of 24 Posts