Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got nailed by my venezuelan sun tiger damn thats 1 quick spider! whens it gonna stop stinging lol

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor: fill in the blanks as you wish for a slightly better picture not having a very good day today both my male dynastes are dead a jcp tagged the back of my head and now my suntigers had a nibble
:| not impressed!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fireblade just wondering were you at jap koi on sunday?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
their was someone asking bout same spiders you were looking for he'd kept t's before and was getting back into it just sounded similar, no worries just wondered lol

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
3 time a week i haunt that place im afraid lol

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i was toying with the idea not sure i can get the time off yet ill end up buying loads of random stuff as usual lol

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
will do fella the oh is desperate to go if thats alright with you so yeah go for it ill make sure im NOT working lol

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah we'll definately come my oh has spoken i now have no choice lol

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ah ha ill get adamski to point ya out, its entirely his fault i have t's in the first place infact its his fault ive got most things tbh lol he's a legend

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
oh well no probs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.