Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
woop woop i just sent the payment for my female super dwarf retic from bob clark, i know there is all this hoo haa about whether the dwarves are actually dwarves but from the research ive done i think it is agreed that the original line that bob clark works with are the truest form out there, anyone else got experiences with these little gems?

ive got 12 royals so am looking forward to a new addition to my collection, pick her up on the 11th of december in the uk at cold blooded in essex, so if anyone else wants one or any other of bobs lovely animals then get on to him.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
i think ern79 has a few supers n dwarves hes give me alot of info about them aswell im trying to get in touch with bob but he doesnt seem to be replying to my emails lol but i think hell just be busy with his snakes ect but i noticed on bobs site he sells ringed pythons very very cheap

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Its nice to see the word research at the start of a Retic thread. I wish you the best of luck with your early christmas present. :2thumb:

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
nice one mate it will make a nice addition to you collection retics are nice snakes.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers sage, yeah u gotta do your research, if not anything else than you can bore or excite people with the mountains of knowledge one has learned. I pity the fool who cant tell his jampeas from his madus, or his tigers from his supertigers.

if anyone had any info relating to the super dwarves that they think might be of help then please post

kind regards

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah i appreciate what u said ate, all i think i have found correctly is that bob has created a kind of super-line of the dwarves that are the smallest of any localities, i am buying a female to grow her on and get her ready to breed and in a few years time i will buy a male and lets see what the market holds in the way of dwarves at that time, do you know of any other breeders who sell retics that reflect the "super dwarf traits"?

many thanks and i can see that in purchasing one of these snakes im takin myself down a whole new road of debate and funtimes, bring it on :welcome:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
no problem with bobs stuff at all and his SD do stay nice and small.

We will do locality specific and non locality specific breedings here. Locality and morph, bobs superdwarf stuff i'll use for SD morph breeding (don't own any of his retics yet, but i'm saying I wouldn't rule it out) but i'd always keep our locality specific superdwarfs and dwarfs away from his suprtdwarf and dwarf stuff. Don't buy into this "unnamed locality" stuff, thats all.

Good luck with her, don't bank on her producing for you until she's 5 years old, 4 possibly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.