Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Super Hypo Female Leopard Gecko, lovely looking animal, weighting in at 71.0g she is 2 years old, has produce 8 eggs this year. Great condition no problems, eating,shedding, and is very active!!! Sell due to buying Dragon agamas, lack of space in brothers room!!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
forgot to mention, could be pregnant as she was placed with our male!!! Pictures available if required.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi,

Someone suggested £110, what do people think??? we have not sold a super hypo before, so we are unsure.

Help would be great

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi guys,

we have had a couple of offers, one at £100, and one at £125 including carier service???

what do people think about this service??? i have never used it, and am not so sure about it, who is liable for deaths caused on journey???

J

·
Registered
61 Posts
super hypo female leo

Hi, she looks lovely, I will keep my fingers crossed. Best wishes from Lynne.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hi,

my brother and i have just spoken and we will be selling the vivarium along with the female, of course this does not mean you have to have it but we are selling it as well with everything you need as a starter apart from food.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi all,

just thought i would say we have a customer coming to us on SAT TO BUY gecko off us!! so we have reserved it, it looks certain he will buy but we shall let you all know if there is nay change. Thank you for all yuor interest.

With the money we will be buying Dragon agamas amazng lizards.

We will update our webpage when we get sme more pictures!!!

J

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hi all,

just to let you know we sold her last night and has gone to a lovely house!!

cheers for interest

1 - 13 of 13 Posts