Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you breed super macks with each other what will the resulting babies turn out to be please :blush:........sorry but I am finding this HARDER than imaginable :cussing:

cheers

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry forgot, so if both parents are the same and not 'het' for anything, I'm I right in thinking that the offspring will turn out to be the same as the parents :)

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
Sorry forgot, so if both parents are the same and not 'het' for anything, I'm I right in thinking that the offspring will turn out to be the same as the parents :)
With regards to Super Snows yes. If you breed two Super Snows to each other, EVERYTHING will get two copies of the Mack Snow gene and will thus be visually super snow.

Of course, if you get anything else, you know that you've got some interesting hidden genes in there :)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
With regards to Super Snows yes. If you breed two Super Snows to each other, EVERYTHING will get two copies of the Mack Snow gene and will thus be visually super snow.

Of course, if you get anything else, you know that you've got some interesting hidden genes in there :)
Or someones been telling porky's when selling!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts