Reptile Forums banner

super sexy sonorans!!

1K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  Roseanna 
#1 ·
these have to be my favourite boas ever I think! just cant say a bad thing about them!....well...apart from the fact the male wants to kill me now! he used to be such a calm gentle chap! but since yesterday he has randomly decided he hates me! and decided to tell me so by giving me a rather good bite across the bottom of my thumb yesterday! :devil:....anyway....here is the now anti-Ian male!

(I almost got bitten in the face around 4-5 times taking these! lol...

and now his SUPER sexy girlfriend to be!! if I didn`t know better I would say she was a type 2 anery! :flrt:

See less See more
#3 ·
these have to be my favourite boas ever I think! just cant say a bad thing about them!....well...apart from the fact the male wants to kill me now! he used to be such a calm gentle chap! but since yesterday he has randomly decided he hates me! and decided to tell me so by giving me a rather good bite across the bottom of my thumb yesterday! :devil:....anyway....here is the now anti-Ian male!

and now his SUPER sexy girlfriend to be!! if I didn`t know better I would say she was a type 2 anery! :flrt:

thats my old female E?
she looks amazing

#9 ·
They are stunning! Especially the female, i thought she was anery aswell

#12 ·
The Sonoran mexican bci are one of the species that looks better with age.

Smashing specimens.

Colin.

#18 ·
Thank you, I have to agree :no1:

mate gorgous sonorans and im adamant your female is definately het. ive got a male myself actually thats 66% het anery 2, id love a visual or het feamle to go with him. if you produce any and manage to prove them out please pop me on your list

i cant quite put my finger on it but theres something about sonorans that differs them from every other dwarf boa or boa for that matter ive seen. im not sure if its head shape or what but personally i cant think of a nicer looking boa. im well chuffed i picked a sonoran rather than a hog island or crawl cay. ive had him a couple of years now and its byfar my favourite snake

nice piccys, nice snakes , nice work!

p.s please if ever you come across a 100% het female or a visual female that you dont want or need please please pm me
Thanks mate, they are quite different to the other dwarfs, they do have the nicest heads of the dwarfs IMO...quite short chunky faces which I find very appealing...they are my first dwarf boas personally, (although I did have hog islands) so cannot comment on how they are in comparison keeping wise, but these guys have 110% re-sparked my love of boas in general, and a new found love of the dwarf boas! I will definitely be getting more dwarfs in the future!....if I am successful in breeding then I will show any progress and results on here, and if I get an Anery female I would likely keep her to be fair...but if I was lucky enough to get a few then they will be for sale : victory:

Two nice bias there Ian , your right the female does look Anery , hope they prove out for you when you breed them

Kev
Thanks Kev, really surprised at how into the dwarfs I am! I always used to overlook the dwarf boas...but now I know what I was missing I will certainly be adding more as said :2thumb:....and thanks for the well wishes on them proving out mate, it would be nice! but to be honest I really don`t mind if they didn`t prove out, I think they are great in their own right anyway :no1:

#17 ·
Two nice bias there Ian , your right the female does look Anery , hope they prove out for you when you breed them

Kev

#19 ·
Two very stunning sonorans Ian, the female especially! :flrt:

#23 ·
Fantastic pictures!! and nice snake :2thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.