Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title says this must be some part of the shedding process this is her normally

and her 5 mins ago

Obviously the flash exaggerates the whiteness if it wasnt the flash I'd be a bit scared :lol2:

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
yea they go liek that then they shed... aint you seen it before.. or a new leo..? lol :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've seen it before but not this white! I am relitivly new to leopard geckos though got them about 2 months ago. Just thought i'd share :smile:

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
I've seen it before but not this white! I am relitivly new to leopard geckos though got them about 2 months ago. Just thought i'd share :smile:
hheeh ahh makes sence hehe"" yea its normal!

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
yes all normal dont worry.sometimes mine go a bit more white then white normally if that makes sence:lol2:

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:lol2: I wasn't worried just noticed it and thought i'd post it one thing I am worried about is my males weight and size and eating. From what I've been told he's 2 months younger than the females and he's about half to two thirds of their weight and size and I've never seen him eat. But saying that I've never seen any of the females eat. Just a little concerned thats all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts