Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Female boa for sale great pet, shes fed once a week on medium rats never misses a feed she pics and chooses between drop feeds and striking, poos wees and sheds fine also a good snake out of the viv aswell if needed got a 4 foot and a 3 foot viv to choose from what could also be purchased when snake is collected

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For 200 will throw in a 3 foot viv with light, waterbowl, and viv decorations will do a straight swap for a female pastel royal or other royal morphs pm me dont miss this bargain

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't know if you'd be interested but i'll chuck it into the mix, An adult pair of Australian spotted pythons?
Im sorry mate just looking for royals as ive already got a spider and a normal the australian spotted pythons are a great snakes

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Yea no doubt she's bcc, I just thought with the title u had evidence to back it up, u reckon the shop may have any papeerwork to prove it?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea no doubt she's bcc, I just thought with the title u had evidence to back it up, u reckon the shop may have any papeerwork to prove it?
I know im just selling her as she was sold to as i dont realy doubt shes a suri and i could only ask it was nerly two years ago she was purchased though

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lot of interest at the moment good to see shes finally getting noticed becauee this is one beutifull snake

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Got to disagree mate, this is gonna sound bitchy but its hard to word it any other way so I apoligise in advance..
Its statements and opinions like that which is ruining the pure blood lines of bcc bringing their value crashing down. The pinky purple undertones and blocky lightly peacked saddles that are quite unconnected are classic traits of boas from Guyana and not Surinam. Was you there when this boa or its parents or grandparents where imported? No. So how can you say with such certainty? Ignorence, in cases like this, is not bliss.
Paper trails prove absolutly everything.
OP if you can get any proof from the shop that this boa originates from Surinam then give me a call on the number provided and ill pick up the following weekend.
Cheers Matt

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Got to disagree mate, this is gonna sound bitchy but its hard to word it any other way so I apoligise in advance..
Its statements and opinions like that which is ruining the pure blood lines of bcc bringing their value crashing down. The pinky purple undertones and blocky lightly peacked saddles that are quite unconnected are classic traits of boas from Guyana and not Surinam. Was you there when this boa or its parents or grandparents where imported? No. So how can you say with such certainty? Ignorence, in cases like this, is not bliss.
OP if you can get any proof from the shop that this boa originates from Surinam then give me a call on the number provided and ill pick up the following weekend.
Cheers Matt
Ill p.m you tommorro im going to pop in to the shop before work ill let you know the outcome

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Cheers Matt
You are right in everything you say there, but proof wise there will never be any. As you say majority of the bloodlines are mixed. A signed piece of paper is not "Proof".

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Arguments aside its a stunning Boa and well worth £180, looking back at the pics though it does seem to show traits from both suriname and Guyana BCC.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts