Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, can you post pics of your surinames and some helpfull info and please PM me if you are taking any to Portsmouth!

Looking forward to seeing some nice 'uns

Many Thanks
Matthew

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how much for the last one and will you be at Pourtsmouth? Are Guyana's much the same?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
London, seems a bit expensive 2 me :S

·
Registered
13,987 Posts
some of our surinames....

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for those pics :2thumb: cool boas, not really too sure about them, a have had a lot of conflicting evidence about size and prices :S

·
Registered
912 Posts
Only by about £20 or 30 quid

You will be looking at between £200 - £275 for one depending where you get it from. There are a couple of Guyanan's on here for £225 each

·
Registered
912 Posts
thanks for those pics :2thumb: cool boas, not really too sure about them, a have had a lot of conflicting evidence about size and prices :S
Price is whatever you can find them for sale for as there aren't too many around. I paid £260 for the only one available at the time.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yh handled one of theirs the other day, stunning boa! I have been told about 8ft long and will do fine in a 4x2x2?

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
The prices you've seen are right. Expect to pay anywhere between about £200-300 for a proper redtail. They're nowhere near as common as a normal BCI, and the price reflects this. They're also not quite as hardy and need a more careful keeper. Do your research on them before you buy.

This is my girl, Mabel.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The prices you've seen are right. Expect to pay anywhere between about £200-300 for a proper redtail. They're nowhere near as common as a normal BCI, and the price reflects this. They're also not quite as hardy and need a more careful keeper. Do your research on them before you buy.

This is my girl, Mabel.
awesome suri!!!!! Yh dont worry I'll be doing my research :)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts