Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after my confusion yesterday and lastnite I thought I had ordered the wrong dimmer stat I messaged Surrey Pet Supplies customer service dept and left a message and after being an idiot and realising after checking my email when I fit home off nights that I had ordered the correct one they still rang to confirm it was the right one I ordered.

Panic over back to setting up the viv lol..

Massive thumbs up for the guys & girls over there. Will defo be using again with due to the quick & excellent service I have received so far.

If you see this Petman tell the staff they're doing a TOP job happy customers are returning customers :)

Stu..

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Have used SPS quite a lot over the last few years and have nothing but the highest regard for them :2thumb:

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
I placed an order with them on Friday and just had two texts informing me of when my order will arrive (within an hour) seriously impressed so far. This is my second order and really chuffd with the way the delivery is set up. If everything arrive in tack i'll be a very happy bunny.

jay

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
I think most of my student loan has gone on Surrey reptile stuff! :lol2:

I think they are fantastic, there has been one or two slip ups where I was waiting on a delivery and it was delayed but wasn't sent an email to explain why, however the amount of times I have used them, this is nothing really. Best prices on the internet and quality customer service, I wouldn't use anyone else! Its just a shame they can't do deleivery of exo terras!

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I've bought all my arcadia stuff from Surrey pet supplies and I can not give them a bad word everything has arrived on time and well pack and the communication has been spot on.

Keep it up guys

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Decent company to be fair i ordered all of my arcadia stuff as well from there and a new dimmer etc, tube came well packaged even the royal mail couldn't have damaged it lol.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
i've bought a few bits and bobs off them and always been impressed :no1::2thumb: as said above its just a shame they can't deliver the exo's

·
Registered
290 Posts
The prices are good but I wish the online store would tell you when stuff is out of stock last time I ordered I waited weeks for a couple of pumps to come through because I ordered them not knowing they didn't actually have any.. Quite annoying.

But the prices are good the packaging was good and they do actually respond to emails ect unlike some other places I've used

·
Registered
587 Posts
love surrey pets supplies :2thumb:

had nothing but problems with one of their online rivals (shall not mention names but I waited 4weeks for a tub of morios then a further 4 weeks for a refund!!! and thats not the half of it!!!)

but nothing has every gone wrong with an order from them and they are cheap too : victory:

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The prices are good but I wish the online store would tell you when stuff is out of stock last time I ordered I waited weeks for a couple of pumps to come through because I ordered them not knowing they didn't actually have any.. Quite annoying.

But the prices are good the packaging was good and they do actually respond to emails ect unlike some other places I've used
Might be worth a mention to them as a suggestion if it improves their very good service can't see it been a bad thing and its good for stores to get feed back from customers be it good/bad.

And also I think the swift reply to email and messages is a plus as I'm very impatient lol and tend to constantly pester hehe. Esp when a lot of places sometimes can't be bothered to get back to you.

Stu

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
ill second that reccomendation, brilliant prices and being kept in the loop with the ordering process.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The only thing I would change is like mentioned above have some sort of in stock/out of stock system, other than that nothing else really..

Stu

·
Registered
569 Posts
I ordered off them Wednesday and was informed by email today it will be delivered Monday. The only thing that I thought was I paid £5 for delivery so thought I would get them today or Saturday. Am I being a bit harsh. :lol2:

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tbh the first time ordered i had the option or free delivery or pay extra for interlink so i thought i'll have the interlink (think it was a couple of quid) but then next time i think it was £5 but im assuming thats to cover insurance etc although it would be nice to have an option but im not sure if its size/weight.

Yacker maybe your stuff wasnt in stock.. just a thought as all my stuff has been within 48 hours.

Stu

·
Registered
569 Posts
Don't know mate to be honest, would have been nice to be told when I clicked add to cart. It may just be me mate but for £5 I guess I expected more as when I've bought off other sites and just had Royal Mail it's always been with me within 3 days. It was only basic stuff a background , calcium and a digital thermometer. Never mind .

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Strange for £5 yeah if it was basic stuff like that I would want in ASAP, I just ordered my calcium powder from lilly exotics (repashy stuff) that's next day delivery from Royal Mail if you order before 1pm and it seems good stuff (smells tasty too lol)

Stu

·
Registered
49 Posts
i ordered a load of stuff a couple of weeks ago, (t5 controler d3+ lamp and reflector to suit and also a d3 compact with 200mm reflector/shade all arcadia) and explained i wouldn't be in the next day, so they held the items back a day, and i received them the next day in bullet proof packaging, one great big box plus 2 tube boxes postage was £4.99 courier or £11.99 royal snail
they went through each item i had chosen with me (being an idiot) to make sure it was all compatible and correct for my needs

:up:surrey pet supplies

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.