Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
South Wales Morelia hold much respect in my eyes and always have. They always want the best for their animals and work so hard to do so.
So this is a huge thanks for this species little girly and to show you how far she has come.

As some of you know, last year they had a yearling 75% Jungle Jag that was hatchling size and had a bit of a weird habit with her head suggesting neuro issues...

Well they decided to give her to a home to be loved once she started eating properly.
So they gave her to me..

In a week or so Jenny's bad habit stopped completely and a year on she has started to grow nicely, has always ate fantastically and looks the spit of her dad, the infamous Jake. She's also looking a little stripe to me haha

Yep Im proud of the little thing and I know the SW Morelia boys are kicking them selves and would love her back...

... and sorry guys you cant have her back :lol2:

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
stunner

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
ha i was just about to get all defensive with the title!!!:blush:

i have a hell of a lot of respect too for SWmorelia, joel, even though only young has the knowledge and understanding not many twice or even 3 ties his age has! (and mikes a legend too!)
good to see that shes doing well and nice to hear a positive story for a change!
her colours are stunning and hope she carries on thriving for you, would love to see pics of her in a years time :2thumb:

keep up the good work!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
My neighbour had a litter of kitten (her cat...not her :whistling2:) and one of them was a little retarded. It sat in the corner, rareley moved, was very cute however her face was VERY flat, and she always fell over.
Now she's roaming the village, very large, and very normal, as if she never had such a traumatic child hood.

Animals ey! :2thumb:

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ha i was just about to get all defensive with the title!!!:blush:

i have a hell of a lot of respect too for SWmorelia, joel, even though only young has the knowledge and understanding not many twice or even 3 ties his age has! (and mikes a legend too!)
good to see that shes doing well and nice to hear a positive story for a change!
her colours are stunning and hope she carries on thriving for you, would love to see pics of her in a years time :2thumb:

keep up the good work!
Tell me about it! They breed such fantastic animals and have only ever been happy with the animals I have bought from them and am looking foreward to working with them on something next winter.

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Awww what a nice positive story with a happy ending :2thumb:

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
The animal in my siggy is an offspring of Jake too! That fella carries some good genes for sure!

Good to hear this one has turned out ok :)

Reactions: SWMorelia

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Tell me about it! They breed such fantastic animals and have only ever been happy with the animals I have bought from them and am looking foreward to working with them on something next winter.
i got a lovely (if bitey) pair of bredlis off them, im really excited about these as they recently shed and are looking very promising!!! and no they cant have them back either!!:2thumb:

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i got a lovely (if bitey) pair of bredlis off them, im really excited about these as they recently shed and are looking very promising!!! and no they cant have them back either!!:2thumb:
Were they last years babies?
my pair (which I actually paid for lol) are evil getting worseas their colours improve lol.
I even saw them hatching :D

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Were they last years babies?
my pair (which I actually paid for lol) are evil getting worseas their colours improve lol.
I even saw them hatching :D

yep thats them!! the male arrived as the aggressive one and the female nice....however, male has calmed right down and the girl has bit me in the face!!!!sods!!
the colours and markings are stunning, the male has not much black on his head and neck so will be good to see what he develops like and the girl has the most perfect markings and pretty head! her eyes look different colours in different lights too so waiting to see what they settle as!:2thumb:

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yep thats them!! the male arrived as the aggressive one and the female nice....however, male has calmed right down and the girl has bit me in the face!!!!sods!!
the colours and markings are stunning, the male has not much black on his head and neck so will be good to see what he develops like and the girl has the most perfect markings and pretty head! her eyes look different colours in different lights too so waiting to see what they settle as!:2thumb:
funny enough my male was the cheeky one and still is but she over took him by far and Constricts your hand and then bites! They constantly strike at you haha.
He's darker with lots of green and she is very red and cream.
I love baby morelia haha

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
funny enough my male was the cheeky one and still is but she over took him by far and Constricts your hand and then bites! They constantly strike at you haha.
He's darker with lots of green and she is very red and cream.
I love baby morelia haha
my pair are very red and cream and getting brighter!! the male almost looks hypo on his first third hes that creamy! lovely!
they are great little snakes, there out and about at the moment, but they crap for england (or should i say wales!)

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
my pair are very red and cream and getting brighter!! the male almost looks hypo on his first third hes that creamy! lovely!
they are great little snakes, there out and about at the moment, but they crap for england (or should i say wales!)
I love how red the female is but the green on the male is impressive.. following the colour of my Green Coastal slightly.
Mine are eating as we speak.. they are bit of a nightmare to handle but they make us laugh :)

I will say something. They are the cleanest snakes EVER! They never make a mess and have the cleanest tubs even after a shed! They keep their crap in one area haha.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.