Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys n girls,

Im looking for a swap on my 950g male 100% het pied @20 months

Im after a pastel or any other type of morph Royal.

My only reason for this is that I bought him a) for his look and size as I have various other sized snakes and b) I wanted to breed him, but for love or money I can't find a suitable female.

Cheers.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
lmao perhaps u should be offering ur het albino for swap? lmao....id b ur best friend then lmao

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
what for a het albino? they aint that much now

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
lol, isn't it funny how you can get one het, but the other always cost an arm and a leg, thats why Im moving away from the recessive to the co-dom/dom and im sorry to say I gave the het albino to my friend as he has bought an albino male, alright for some, but he promised to give me an albino if there are more than 2 in the hatchings for the future.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
the only problem with that way is that dom and co dom prices fall quickly

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Could you give me an example, i,e Pastel Male 05 £500, 06, 400 etc.

This sounds like an odd idea, but im looking to breed royals, to produce some great morphs for myself, cheap sales to others and to clear my debt.

I wanted to go down the pied route then maybe albino, but the females are very high in price.

I currently have the room for 6 x 0-12month, and 5 adults.

Cheers

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Nah stick with ressecives, co-doms and doms are falling to quickly, albinos and pieds etc have stuck with prices over the years, pastels used to be over £100 now you can pick them up for £300 if your lucky :lol:

Contact lnvexotics, she can get a wide range of royal morphs at great prices aswell and may even have some het pieds :D

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
For some reason, it isn't letting me edit it :bash:

What i meant was:

Nah stick with ressecives, co-doms and doms are falling to quickly, albinos and pieds etc have stuck with prices over the years, pastels used to be over £1000 now you can pick them up for £300 if your lucky :lol:

Contact lnvexotics, she can get a wide range of royal morphs at great prices aswell and may even have some het pieds :D

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If I was to sell I'd be looking around the £400 mark as £300 seem so to be the average price for a hatchling and "mofo" is 950g and almost 2 years old.

Regards

·
Registered
84 Posts
hi mate

Where did you buy him from? Do you have anything to prove his genetics? £400 is a big leap of faith for me.

Cheers

1 - 20 of 28 Posts