Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Im clearing our my back room(dump) to make some space for my reptiles so I have to swap a Yamaha DD-55 Digital Drum kit. In perfect working order. Bought in a moment of madness and only used to play one white stripes song on. Im afraid the drum sticks found some use and have since gone missing but you can pick up a cheap pair for a couple of quid from any music shop or if you prefare just use your hands/spoons/ snakes :lol:

Instuctions are missing but can be downloaded from the yamaha web site, which I will link to below. I may even still have the box somewhere though this may be very squashed and battered under my stairs.

Cost in the shops £135 - £170 Comes complete with the mains adapter specially for this which cost me a extra £15. Will put up a photo of the actual item that I have later when my camera batteries have charged.

Looking to swap for anything reptile related so if your interested let me know what you have.

I have no transport so if you wish to swap anything you will have to pick up and drop off what you have. If you ask nicely and offering something nice I will go halfs on your petrol costs as long as your not flying n from new york. :D

More info in the link below. thanks for having a nosey :D
http://www.yamaha-europe.com/yamaha...0_digital_drums/10_no_series/DD_55/index.html

Edited to add it also comes complete with 2 foot pedals one for the bass drum sound (think that what you call it) and one for those little symbol things that clang together sound.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
I was interested... a bit.. but you're years away :lol:

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NNY said:
I was interested... a bit.. but you're years away :lol:
Hannah is swapping me something for it when she gets back from uni in 2 weeks. I think its for her brother but maybe she will let you have a go on it if you ask her nicely :lol:

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Lol... i can play guitar.. yeah.. but not drums.. I prefer drum machines.. only need to program the beat in :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts