Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title says really.

I have a marine fish tank I'm looking to swap! It is a Red Sea Max 250c new design/model and is in very good condition, only 5/6 months old in top working order. I have no current pictures of it cleaned out but this gives you am idea!

This is mainly to gauge interest right now but, I am looking to start out a ball python breeding programme and I am looking for a few good quality hatchlings/young morphs, like (spider, bumble bee, mojave, clown etc, etc)
two swap from my marine tank. Now the tank is worth brand new £1,400 and probably a £1,000 if sold now second hand, so I was hoping for maybe two/three pythons from the examples above and £200 my way, and this would get you the tank!

Many thanks

Tim!

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To add to this,

I have four RUB's set up for hatchlings. And plan to make a rack before Christmas for adults! So at present I cannot take on anything other than hatchlings.

I will be willing to take a snake rack set up, in Exchange for the tank also, but the value must be of somewhat similar value to my tank. And possibly some cash my way.

Ideally, a rack has to be suitable for for baby balls and adults, nothing too big!

9/12l rub rack or similar for babies and 30/50l rub rack or similar for adults

1 - 3 of 3 Posts