Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody use the T-Rex Bio range of products?

I have just rehomed a pair of cracking Tokay Geckos. I was just going to use Repton powder for dusting crickets and hoppers, but the previous owners have also been using a T-Rex Bio-Vite liquid vitamin.
Does anyone know if this is any good? Better or worse than Repton?
They were using the two products alternate weeks for variety.
Is there any point? :?

Also, the previous owners were using a product called Bio-Mist. A liquid, spray-on reptile skin conditioner, that you spray directly onto the reptile. Any good? Any point? :?

I have know experience with T-Rex products, so as I have had some of both these products given to me, I would like to know if there is any benefit from carrying on using them and/or whether it is worth carrying on with the products once this lot has run out. :wink:

Many thanks in advance.

kiriak

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nicky said:
would'nt really say much differance in any of the rep realted vit powders but you should be dustin with two things anyway...regular dustin with vit powder and a pure calcium powder aswell.... :D
Is that in general or for Tokay Geckos, as I was told to be very vary of giving too much calcium?
Normally the herp shops want to sell you as much as poss, but the three I use near me have not suggested a calcium supplement for Tokays

Thanks

·
Registered
291 Posts
I bought some T-Rex Bio- Vite PLUS spray that you spray on their food, it is meant to have colour enhancing vitamins in etc etc, only trouble is whenever I spray it on my Iguana's food he won't eat it.

The fussy git.

Oh, and it stinks!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tony Turbo said:
I bought some T-Rex Bio- Vite PLUS spray... it stinks!
Couldn't agree more mate! That was one of the reasons I wanted to know if it was worthwhile using. If not - glad to get rid!! :wink: :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts