Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My none feeding IJ carpet python, who has been force fed and assist fed for the past 12 months to get any food in her at all has decided to eat the last few weeks and is now back to normal carpet python attitude as these pics show :)
Right now I have not gotten any pics of Mingheta herself as I have yet to venture back in LOL

Reptile Forums - Llamekuf's Album: IJ Tag pics

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Mingheta?

I wonder if you pronounce that the same way I am doing now. Bit of a Mingheta myself. :lol2:
Im pronouncing it the same way i think! ;p Maybe thats why you got tagged???? ;p

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You have me yes you are pronouncing it correctly...I believe it is a traditional name .. :whistling2::lol2:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Spuddy said:
Mingheta?

I wonder if you pronounce that the same way I am doing now. Bit of a Mingheta myself.
I am pronouncing it the same. Awesome.

Posted from Reptileforums.co.uk App for Android

·
Registered
890 Posts
Oh, that's pretty bloody! What a naughty little snake!

Reactions: Llamekuf

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's payback from your snake for shoving food down her neck lol
LOL
If you knew why she was force fed you would think she would be grateful LOL
She was near death when I first saw her no one could get her to eat....that was 9 months ago.....
Today she struck and ate a medium rat for possibly the second time in 12 months.....
: victory:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good to see she's now got the strength to be feisty! Good to see you back on here too :)
Thank you she is soo much better now she is just like a true Carpet LOL....she also lets you know it's dinner time :)
:lol2:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
LOL
Today she struck and ate a medium rat for possibly the second time in 12 months.....
: victory:
Not to mention a good attempt on your hand :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts