Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr biggles our (until today :roll: ) dog tame albino burm decided my hand looked tasty. I'm glad he let go though cos it was pretty painful :) I'm glad hes only 5ft long it bloody would hurt when he's 15+ :shock: :shock: :shock: I know its a crap pic sorry.

THE OFFENDER :twisted:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no he looks like he is really sorry :? , i thought i better not pick him up again tonight though :wink:

·
Registered
279 Posts
heh coward. thought its always best not to let them go straight after a bite?? :wink:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Yeah, my 1 year old, 4 and 1/2 foot Boa got me the other day too, guess my hand musta still smelled like the rats I'd been feeding everybody. Never got a pic, but glad it was only a strike and not an actual bite. The F***er still hits pretty hard though....
Steve

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he was in his viv when he got me :roll: ! i went in to take him out and he got me before i even touched him, i guess he was feelin cranky :?

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Neonius said:
ouch, looks fairly painful - its it one of those bastard bites that stings like hell :?
only for 5 or 10 mins but i bet it would hurt for longer if he was older.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
As I said before its not generally the bite thats painful.. its putting the antiseptic on after.. yeah mine was only a 3 ft cali but the antiseptic hurt the most.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
beckys_dad98 said:
Yeah, my 1 year old, 4 and 1/2 foot Boa got me the other day too, guess my hand musta still smelled like the rats I'd been feeding everybody. Never got a pic, but glad it was only a strike and not an actual bite. The F***er still hits pretty hard though....
Steve
Yeah my boa never got me (he's about 6 foot) but nearly did once when he missed the rat at feeding time, that would have bloody hurt!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NNY said:
As I said before its not generally the bite thats painful.. its putting the antiseptic on after.. yeah mine was only a 3 ft cali but the antiseptic hurt the most.
Yep i got no antiseptic :( , better get some tcp tomorrow! :wink:

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Alcohol mate :wink: :lol: :lol: Nah I just used some atiseptic wipes.. it really hurt though. The bite I could hardly feel and then the stinging pain hit when i was using the wipes.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NNY said:
Alcohol mate :wink: :lol: :lol: Nah I just used some atiseptic wipes.. it really hurt though. The bite I could hardly feel and then the stinging pain hit when i was using the wipes.
What drinking it it putting it on the wound? both would work pretty well :lol: :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Yeah pour it on the wound and then lick off the droplets coming off your fingers :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
mgs1982uk said:
Iv been tagged by an 11ft burm, suprisingly didnt hurt, and it wasn't just a strike....it was a bite and hang on jobby :lol: :lol: I was more concerned about having a tetnus jab....:(

:lol:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
scarlettvegetable said:
mgs1982uk said:
Iv been tagged by an 11ft burm, suprisingly didnt hurt, and it wasn't just a strike....it was a bite and hang on jobby :lol: :lol: I was more concerned about having a tetnus jab....:(

:lol:
oo god that really would of hurt :eek:

imagine a 20ft burm

jesus u'd just get eaten rofl

1 - 20 of 41 Posts