Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Double fun at reptile feeding time last night...

Mouring gecko Skye came on my hand to get her cricket (okay it was pretty much jump on my hand, grab the cricket and run off but its a start!). Hopefully she'll start getting used to coming on my hand now.

The second surprise of the night came from Ricki...probably not the most exciting thing every but for the first time she has been wagging her tail when she sees food! Normally they'll only wag the tip of their tail but her tail isn't long enough just to move the tip so the whole lot was wagging sending sand flying everywhere :lol: It's nice to see her tail growing back so well :D

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Have you got piccies of the tail now?? Really want to see how much its grown.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll try and get some, she's been a bit anti-social right now. I think she's shedding again but as soon as she's back to normal I'll try and get some pics :wink:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
its always a lovely feeling when u make progress with ur reptile sociably and they become closer to being 100% tame :)

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
I had the species you had when i was 9 they didn't do to well, i don't think i done enough research at the time, but there weren't much ot tbh, but they sadly died, but both of mine did the tail wagging thing, one of them did it when you petted/stroked it :lol2:

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will do nicky, she hasn't had any problems so far it just comes off like a little lab coat :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts