Reptile Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time has come and I must get rid of my 2 beautiful taiwans :( I have completly run out of space and time and they need to go.
1 is a male about 5 feet long and the other is female about 7 feet long. They are proven and have produced a couple of times although not with me as I just havn't had the time.
They are available with or without viv (has everthing needed in it) and I am willing to deliver if in close proximity to me and travel costs are taken in to consideration.

As for price I am not entirely sure wat I shud be asking for them so I would like it if people wud shout me sensible offers. Please make them sensible as if I believe they are not I will find a way to find out :)

Thanks Sam

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on people. Does nobody want these snakes. They need to go and I am willing to let them go for a gud price. I just need people to make some offers to me.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
You would get a better response if you gave some idea what you would like, and if you posted pics : victory:.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am unable to post pics because I have no camera and I can not for the life of me work out how to put the pics from my phone to the computor let alone this website :(

As for price I don't know somewhere around the £150 mark for both. If the viv and accessories were wanted we could prob work somin out :)

Sorry to be so vague this is the first time doing anything like this and I am not sure exactly how it all works and the regular prices of each species.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts