Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya!

I was wondering, so many ppl post pics of their snake eating, which is great! But im always scared it might put him off and he will drop his food as the flash or something has stressed him, id love to have some pics of him feeding.

So i assume as so many ppl do it, it doesnt really bother them ?

·
Registered
10,996 Posts
well i normally let mine get to the front legs n by that time they dont seem to care what else is goin on they just wanna eat the food

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
most snakes simpley wont drop their food for anything

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Tbh I haven't tried with my royal yet... but my other snakes are greedy pigs who don't care whats happening around them if they have food in their gob.. :lol:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Snakes tend to never stop eating, I imagine it would be quite sore and awkrud, with teeth pointing in, bending the other way. My snakes are fine when they have something stuffed in there faces. I think its a great time to take a picture or too. Not as if they can bite you with somehing in there mouth.

Snakes are vunreble when feeding, as there only weapon is here mouth. My milksnake sometimes uses his tail to venge of me :)

P.s. My Grandad just took atleast 50 photos of my Royal, and she didnt mind one bit. Slag :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts