Reptile Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just acquired a gorgeous pair of these but am struggling to find any detailed info on them. Does anyone keep these or have a link to a decent caresheet (if there is such a thing for them)? I would also appreciate pictures of set ups. I have never seen these before and am trying to gather as much info as possible on them additional to what I have found on the net.

Reactions: nikki288

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
I saw your post about these the other day. If I had seen these on on sunday I would have brought them.

I can't at much more I keep the asian grass lizards T.sexalinious (sp).

Jay

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw your post about these the other day. If I had seen these on on sunday I would have brought them.

I can't at much more I keep the asian grass lizards T.sexalinious (sp).

Jay
They were the only ones he had. I saw them and had to have them lol, I think they are awesome.

Joanna

Reactions: nikki288

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
They were the only ones he had. I saw them and had to have them lol, I think they are awesome.

Joanna
I was walking round before they opened and never saw them lol. if not they would have been mine. I've never seen the jap ones before.

Jay

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was walking round before they opened and never saw them lol. if not they would have been mine. I've never seen the jap ones before.

Jay
Think I must have beaten you to them lol. I have never seen them before either. I wonder if anyone else keeps them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello Iwantone !
My name is Andreas - I'm the owner of the above linked homepage "www.Takydromus.de".

You made a very good choice with these lizards - they are awesome.
I keep my Takydromus smaragdinus since 2009. I got three of them (one male and two females) as youngsters - so, they are now nearly four years old and still reproduce well.

If you have any questions about keeping these green Takydromus - feel free to ask.

By the way - sorry for my bad english...

Regards,
Andreas

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello Iwantone !
My name is Andreas - I'm the owner of the above linked homepage "www.Takydromus.de".

You made a very good choice with these lizards - they are awesome.
I keep my Takydromus smaragdinus since 2009. I got three of them (one male and two females) as youngsters - so, they are now nearly four years old and still reproduce well.

If you have any questions about keeping these green Takydromus - feel free to ask.

By the way - sorry for my bad english...

Regards,
Andreas
Hello Andreas
Thank you very much for your reply. They are amazing lizards and I'm surprised that more people don't keep them. Maybe they are difficult to get hold of? It sounds like you are doing very well with them. I have yet to translate your care sheet and I'm sure I will have questions. Do you have any pictures of your complete setups please? Mine are only about 3 months old and are in a 30 x 30 x 30 because they are so small but I am unsure what size they will need to go into eventually?

Regards,
Joanna
PS Your English is great.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello Joanna !
An older setup for hatchtlings (up to an age of three or four months) you can find here:
Takydromus.de - Langschwanzeidechsen - Aufzucht
The vivarium measures 50x50x30 cm.

Two setups for my adult Takydromus breeding-group you can see here:
Takydromus.de - Langschwanzeidechsen - Haltung

The upper vivarium measures 100x40x50 cm - the lower vivarium on this site has 150x60x60 cm.

Maybe this link to a Google-Translation will help you reading the informations on my homepage:
Google Translate

Not a perfect translation - but it should work.

Regards,
Andreas

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello Joanna !
An older setup for hatchtlings (up to an age of three or four months) you can find here:
Takydromus.de - Langschwanzeidechsen - Aufzucht
The vivarium measures 50x50x30 cm.

Two setups for my adult Takydromus breeding-group you can see here:
Takydromus.de - Langschwanzeidechsen - Haltung

The upper vivarium measures 100x40x50 cm - the lower vivarium on this site has 150x60x60 cm.

Maybe this link to a Google-Translation will help you reading the informations on my homepage:
Google Translate

Not a perfect translation - but it should work.

Regards,
Andreas
Thank you very much, tho translation works really well. I appreciate your help.

·
Registered
62 Posts
hi iwantone sorry but i just spotted in your pet list you have a bearded pygmy chameleon and im finding it realy hard to see a set up of one as there are so few pics on google. as "I want one" or two, sorry to be a bother but would it be alright if you could send me or post a pic of you setup sorry that this is very irrelevant.

Jed.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hi iwantone sorry but i just spotted in your pet list you have a bearded pygmy chameleon and im finding it realy hard to see a set up of one as there are so few pics on google. as "I want one" or two, sorry to be a bother but would it be alright if you could send me or post a pic of you setup sorry that this is very irrelevant.

Jed.
Lol your post made me laugh. I can send you a link to a good care sheet and a picture of one of my setups. I also breed these so can offer you advice. I will have to do it later as I need to go onto the computer to do it so don't let.me forget!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts