Reptile Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went into Wilkinsons hardware shop today to have a look at xmas decs, and I stumbled across a flat pack shelving unit, It was 4ft high, 18 wide and 18 deep. It has 3 removeable shelves, and cost £15. I know there are SOOOOOO many people out there like me, who see furniture not for what it is, but for its potential as a vivarium.

Therefore, I've just ordered some runners and door handles on Ebay and some vents, and will be putting in my glass order after it arrives. The way it's set up you can have two small vivs or one big one, because the shelves act as a divider. Who ever heard of a brand spanking new, unused 4ft viv for less than £30? No cutting up wood or careful measurements, screwing in holes and splitting the edges, or even buying the proper wood screws etc........ flat pack viv, we already got the weird round saw thing to drill the vent holes with, a trip to the glass cutters, a bit of glue and that's it. God I'm so chuffed, at least I'm glad I keep desert species only, otherwise I'd have to buy sealant too, but that's not exactly expensive either. Yay!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts