Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Happy Friday Guys!

Anyone know where I can purchase a 45x45x60cm (WxDxH) Exo Terra viv at a reasonable price?

Any info, as always, would be greatly appreciated.

Ideally I would like to purchase in person as delivery of vivs more often than not ends in tears and rude retailers!

I will even consider 2 sub-adult female crested geckos and setup.

I live on the Wirral so North West area please.

Thanks again in advance : victory:

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I've received glass vivs twice through courier and not had a problem, I know that isn't that many but companies are usually good and replace them if they're damaged in transit. And then all you have to do is replace the glass in the broken one and you have a free extra exo terra :whistling2:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just had a look. That's a great price thanks for this!
I've just been quoted just short of £100 and thought that was a tad excessive.

Only problem is I would have to get it delivered, and after a few bad experiences with retailers telling me that it was fine when it left the warehouse, I always feel a little nervous.

But, good price and T&C's say they will replace if damaged, so definitely an option, I think I might give them a call too.
Thanks, appreciate it.:D

·
Registered
261 Posts
I've used seapets before, for purchasing exoterras, and large vivs and they have been brilliant.
I just always check the glass before I sign for it, as I know some companies with take your signature as a sign that all was ok when it was delivered.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Charliexx. It's always good to get feedback off others about their experience.
E80 - I think you have given me the solution. Seapets it is I think!
Thanks.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update on Seapets

Seapets. Pet Supplies, Aquariums, Ponds, Fish Tanks and Pet Food from Seapets

It's 68 including delivery, or you could look on here or ebay.
Just wanted to say thank you for your recommendation, I put a tidy £250 order through them recently and is delivered very quickly and all in one superb piece.:no1:

Very happy customer!! Thank you E80 :2thumb:

I have just put another order for bits and pieces and 2 more Exo Terra's today too! :2thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts