Reptile Forums banner

Tangerine Leatherbacks and Tangerine Cross Bearded Dragons - Chester

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  HadesDragons 
#1 ·
These are all UK-bred, by us! No imported babies, no selling on behalf of someone else etc - you can meet both parents, I can give details of the lineages etc, and you can see all of the babies we have available. These babies are from three different clutches. Plenty of Leatherbacks available!

The dad is Luca, a het Hypo Italian Leatherback, imported in 2008. The mum is Amber, a Tangerine from Where Dragons Dwell.

If you're new to beardies or are a long distance from us, I'm happy to hang onto any dragons with a deposit for a few weeks extra before you collect them or have them delivered. This will allow the dragon to get a bit larger, which can often aid the settling-in process. Of course it goes without saying that full pre- and after-care will be provided! Paperwork can also be provided.

I'm based in Chester. Collection in person is preferred so you can see all of the babies and meet their parents etc. If this isn't feasible, nationwide courier is available. You can get in touch by email (andy@hadesdragons.co.uk), PM, or by calling 07505 446 826. Please don't text this number as I'm not able to reply from it.

I will have a table at the Doncaster show, and any beardies can be reserved for collection from there. Get in touch for details.

A full list of available dragons along with photos, prices etc can be seen here: High-End Bearded Dragon Morphs For Sale - Hades Dragons UK

These are just a taster of what's currently available!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Had a peek, all the ones i love are boys :devil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.