Reptile Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so we got Tarot about a month and a half ago.

This is what he looked like then-

To this now.. its amazing how you can see the difference so quickly.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am Nat... its amazing seeing the colours changing daily. Cant wait to see how the next few months pan out.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Awwwwww! He has grown up so quickly! Hes gorgeous lol, if I dont say so myself :lol: :lol: :lol: He looks a little fatty, couldnt really see him very well the other day, and nice to see he still has his box! He's had that since the day he hatched! Its not gonna fit him for much longer though....:(

·
Registered
801 Posts
Tarot looks lovely. I know what u mean bout their colours changing! We've had ours a little while now and its amazing how much they've altered. I'll have to try and get some pics on here soon!

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ill find a suitable replacement for him soon enough... but he loves the box tooooooo much :lol:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Awww, noooooo, you cant take it away! You should make an extension to it...like a conservatory :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
With leo's their colours change as they get older. When they hatch they have solid patches of black (normals) which break up into spots as they grow older. This is Tarot when he hatched, pic was taken when he was about 3 hours old.

As you can see, his patterns are very much different now, from what they were. And no doubt will change even more as he gets even older.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts