Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bit of a random thread but thought i'd give it a go....i want someone who designs tattoos to do one for me. obviously i would pay if anyone did one i would use. have tried local tattooists but nobodys come up with anything i like so here goes, i want a memorial tattoo on my inside wrist for my father who took his own life in june. i know its sooo common but roses and orchids were his favorite flowers and we used to live in a village called rose where he built the house i grew up in, so a feminine rose would be good, but i want a name in it somewhere, this is where the tattooists ive tried are going wrong they just dont look right. again very common but i would consider a butterfly as this also bears some meaning to me. if anyone can help please pm me i would be so gratefull. sorry for long thread!:)

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Aww I was excited then, thought it was a thread to post a pic of your own tattoos :lol2: (I just got a new one :)) I just went to a good tattoo place near me and told him what I wanted and he did a few drawings for me. You could try doing that, he did 3 sketches and I picked the one I liked best : victory:

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Your right to be fussy tho, if it means something and it is going to be with you your whole life. Hope you find what your looking for :)

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
where about in cornwall are you? DNA in newquay are good and if you search "polly at atlantic coast", she is one of the best and has just opened a new shop in st columb major i think. they will definantly help.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
be careful abroad, there's some dodgy places set up just for drunk tourists.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
as long as you think it through and get one you really want its your decision. ive got a few now and i love them all coz they all mean something to me. most are memorium tattoos and the others are just designs i like:) same with peircings, my mum hates the idea but ive had loads pierced lol

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
where about in cornwall are you? DNA in newquay are good and if you search "polly at atlantic coast", she is one of the best and has just opened a new shop in st columb major i think. they will definantly help.
Yeah you are right, i heard she left to start up in St.Columb Major. My mate goes to her new place. Never had any work done by her but thats just because she was always booked up.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Yeah you are right, i heard she left to start up in St.Columb Major. My mate goes to her new place. Never had any work done by her but thats just because she was always booked up.
yeah as far as im concerned she's one of the best. i went back to cornwall in august hoping to get one by her but found out she'd moved. luckily tho i got a lizard design by her done at dna. she did a cover up for my dad years ago and it's ace.
definantly the place to go, especially if your in cornwall.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
all the tattooists i know would do a tat from a drawing, mite cost a little extra but not much:)

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
From a drawing but not a picture?
Could someone maybe draw that on up for me?

Would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts