Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Monday RFUK,

Our website will be undergoing some re-design in the next few weeks as we get ready for the launch of our new range of vivariums, which we're very excited for.

We just want to make it very clear that our website is:

www.terapod.co.uk

Please do not mistake this for:

www.terrapod.co.uk

Which is a negative domain, this for some reason links to a competitors website.

We just want to clear that up to make sure you get to right website.

Can we also take a moment to welcome Scales & Fangs to the Terapod family, we highly recommend you purchase our vivariums through their reputable online store.

Have a great monday :)

- Max

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi Max,
Looking forward to seeing the new range.

Just fyi,
Theres currently a html error with the download link on the 48" pack

:2thumb:

Reactions: Terapod

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Max,
Looking forward to seeing the new range.

Just fyi,
Theres currently a html error with the download link on the 48" pack

:2thumb:
Good stuff :)

we are aware of the HTML error, fortunately all the download links are pointing at the same file. That's my sloppy coding for you (can't even link to file) pfftt

Thanks man!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Good stuff :)

we are aware of the HTML error, fortunately all the download links are pointing at the same file. That's my sloppy coding for you (can't even link to file) pfftt

Thanks man!
Haha just for quick reference it is the speech marks after the .rar :)
Nice vivs :) are racks in the new line up?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Either aquapac have taken a dislike to you redirecting the domain to hagen or someone has bought the domain from them..pretty sad either way.

Domain name:
terrapod.co.uk

Registrant:
Aquapac Ltd

Registrant type:
Other UK Entity (e.g. clubs, associations, many universities)

Registrant's address:
59 Ruchill Street
Glasgow
Glasgow
G20 9PX
United Kingdom

Registrar:
Fibranet Services Ltd [Tag = FIBRANET]
URL: Domain Names,domain name registration, Freeparking

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 02-Mar-2013
Expiry date: 02-Mar-2015
Last updated: 02-Mar-2013

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
ns3.ukdnsservers.co.uk 72.1.201.151
ns4.ukdnsservers.co.uk 72.1.216.99

WHOIS lookup made at 09:03:29 16-Sep-2013

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Either aquapac have taken a dislike to you redirecting the domain to hagen or someone has bought the domain from them..pretty sad either way.
Hi thanks for your comments, We're unable to comment on the situation but we just want to make users aware that our website is terapod & not terrapod.

Thanks iPHAILZ :2thumb:

·
Premium Member
7,484 Posts
Hi All,

Just a line to say that I am willing to provide Personal advice to the correct lighting of Terapod vivarium's.

We are so excited by this new range and eagerly await news of, and to work with the brand with regard to their complete range.

Please feel free to post question on the Terapod thread or in the Arcadia Section at the top of the Equipment & Supplies section.

John,

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for that John,

We couldn't ask for more knowledgeable individual to answer these type of questions. Terapod & Arcadia will be supporting in each other on & off RFUK.

We'd like to give thanks to John and Arcadia for letting us work with not only the UK's best but one of the worlds most reputable Reptile and Pet Brands.

- Max

Hi All,

Just a line to say that I am willing to provide Personal advice to the correct lighting of Terapod vivarium's.

We are so excited by this new range and eagerly await news of, and to work with the brand with regard to their complete range.

Please feel free to post question on the Terapod thread or in the Arcadia Section at the top of the Equipment & Supplies section.

John,

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
From all at Scales and Fangs, we are very excited to be working with TeraPod.

We are fortunate enough to have been working with Arcadia for well over 12 Months already as a "Partner" and can also recommend their products.

We are more than happy to offer any advice about heating and decorating your new TeraPod vivariums. So please don't hesitate to ask.

I'm sure that between Max, John and myself, we can help you with everything about the TeraPod vivariums and all equipment for them.

The future's bright, the future's TeraPod!!! lol

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I've only got one word..arboreal

And feel free to use me as a tester as i got a new carpet coming in a couple of weeks and a black one would be just peachy :lol2:

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I've only got one word..arboreal

And feel free to use me as a tester as i got a new carpet coming in a couple of weeks and a black one would be just peachy :lol2:
Hi mate, I can confirm that an Arboreal version is in the design stage and details of it's progress will be announced as time goes on.

In the meantime, a deeper version of the current range is being prepared to be launched.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I look forward to seeing what you come up with for the Arboreal Vivs

I'm looking to purchase a 3ft x 4ft (possibly 5ft)x 2ft (lxhxd) in the next year or so and I'm really struggling to find a 4ft (or taller) high arboreal at a reasonable price now the AX series is discontinued. I want to house Gliders in it and have been told 4ft is the minimum height they would need to be comfy. There seems to be a real gap in the flatpack market for a 4ft high range now.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the comments! Our arboreals will be on the market very soon! ranging in colour and sizes with improved design and ventilation!

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for the Arboreal Vivs

I'm looking to purchase a 3ft x 4ft (possibly 5ft)x 2ft (lxhxd) in the next year or so and I'm really struggling to find a 4ft (or taller) high arboreal at a reasonable price now the AX series is discontinued. I want to house Gliders in it and have been told 4ft is the minimum height they would need to be comfy. There seems to be a real gap in the flatpack market for a 4ft high range now.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Any news on what the new dimensions will be of the 3ft and 4ft vivs please? and when they're likely to be available?

Also, what size wattage ceramic heater would be best in a 3ft or 4ft viv? I intend linking it to a Habistat digital thermostat for day/night temps and LED's on a timer for lighting.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Any news on what the new dimensions will be of the 3ft and 4ft vivs please? and when they're likely to be available?

Also, what size wattage ceramic heater would be best in a 3ft or 4ft viv? I intend linking it to a Habistat digital thermostat for day/night temps and LED's on a timer for lighting.

Cheers
I'll let max answer the dimension question.

For the 3ft I'd go with a 100 watt and 4ft a 150 watt. Good choice with the digital dimmer. All apart from the LED's can be selected from the Build-A-Viv app on our site.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I'll let max answer the dimension question.

For the 3ft I'd go with a 100 watt and 4ft a 150 watt. Good choice with the digital dimmer. All apart from the LED's can be selected from the Build-A-Viv app on our site.
Cheers, I'll have a look.

What are your delivery charges like to the Isle of Wight (PO36)?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi,

I'm going to post a new thread at some point this week with all the information including some specs and features and possibly some pictures!

The ETA for the deeper vivariums is around 3 weeks as we're spending lots of time on getting the packaging right! We'll be getting some reviews and writes ups on these babies before the launch!

As for the dimensions i can't say just yet! :Na_Na_Na_Na: But keep a sharp eye out for the official thread! should be going up this week! So i can't answer your question just yet ShaunIOW, i'll give you a nudge over PM when the infos viral.

- Max

Cheers

·
Registered
873 Posts
Cheers to you both

1 - 20 of 26 Posts