Reptile Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a very difficult person recently after scaring the crap out of myselff after having an accident on the bike.

I would like to say thanks to tina_t and catflea for putting up with me being a pain in the butt:devil:

your both very awesome people! and love u both to bits

·
Banned
23,827 Posts
Ahhhhhhh another wonderful thread which could have been done via pm.

Long live pubic dedications.

On this note i'd like to thank Fishboy for the codpiece, and AshMashMashMashMashmash for the tub of Smash. Esfa for being the best Esffarian in town, and Snakes rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrreaaaat for making my think of Tony The Tiger eighteen times a day by reading his username alone.

·
Registered
21,871 Posts

On this note i'd like to thank Fishboy for the codpiece, and AshMashMashMashMashmash for the tub of Smash. Esfa for being the best Esffarian in town, and Snakes rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrreaaaat for making my think of Tony The Tiger eighteen times a day by reading his username alone.

AND ME.......................................... :whip:

·
Registered
2,809 Posts

Heh heh heh

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Yeah...that goes without saying though!!!!!!!
I thought you know that.

Thanks to Sam for pointing out i should have thanked her.
i'd like to thank goat for sending me funny jokes :lol2:

·
Registered
638 Posts
I have been a very difficult person recently after scaring the crap out of myselff after having an accident on the bike.

I would like to say thanks to tina_t and catflea for putting up with me being a pain in the butt:devil:

your both very awesome people! and love u both to bits
you've not been a pain in the butt hun...i'd have been scared witless meself if it'd happened to me...just glad you're ok.

xx

·
Registered
638 Posts

Hey you do know you don't have to read every thread don't you?
And there's also a choice as to wether you reply on them too.
How many "wonderful" threads have been started about you lately...or by you come to think of it.
Go back to your "Hall of fame"/Goat appreciation society....everyone there thinks your the dogs doo dah's.

: victory: Peace Man : victory:

·
Banned
23,827 Posts
Hey you do know you don't have to read every thread don't you?
And there's also a choice as to wether you reply on them too.
How many "wonderful" threads have been started about you lately...or by you come to think of it.
Go back to your "Hall of fame"/Goat appreciation society....everyone there thinks your the dogs doo dah's.

: victory: Peace Man : victory:
In one hand i hold a stone, i scrunch up my fists and put them behind my back, i swap the stone not once, not twice but thrice. In which hand do i hold the stone?

Logic would have told me to either pm you or send you a box of Roses for feeding my fish William, thank you very much thank you very very very much.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Ere, what do you call a p..............ahhhhh i better not innit
did you hear abou tthe N, nah i agree :lol2:

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so let me get this straight, im being ripped for merely voicing my appreciation of friends i have on here who have been good to me after i had an accident??

riiiiggghhhhhhttttt

1 - 19 of 19 Posts