Reptile Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
hehe it does look funny! i think most snakes do that though! my baby does! :lol:

·
Registered
675 Posts
heehee i cant wait to feed my bro's in 5 days! though technically its only 4 now :D

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I gotta feed my lot tomorrow :lol: Never get tired of it! EDIT: Thats actually tonight.....:lol:

My Ratsnakes eats their food any which way it enters their mouths....backwards, frontways, upside down, sideways.....and way it goes in :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
I got a few pinkies from that Cold Blooded earlier, so going to see how they eat, forgot to ask Nige how he fed them, hm i'll ask him tomorrow.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Gonna feed my new corn on tuesday or wednesday. Depends when the new freezer arrives.
My wife agreed to get the snake then realised that we would have to keep frozen pinkies in the freezer next to the oven chips and the peas.

She then insisted on having a new freezer. Cant help but wonder if i got out manouvered on that one, lol

Slapshot

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
my mum doesn't fancy the idea of me having pinkies in the freezer, so i didn't tell her they're there, top ice draw, at the back hidden. Lol

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
it does happen from time to time lol

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
snakes are strange, I've seen a video of a python (cant remember what species) that ate a rabbit side ways folding it in half.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts