Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a little handling session of a couple of 08 Bosc Monitors yesterday, what awesome little critters !!!
So fast and stuff, one of them had a lot of attitude, showing the blue/black mouth off and all that.
So hard not to buy one.

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Had a little handling session of a couple of 08 Bosc Monitors yesterday, what awesome little critters !!!
So fast and stuff, one of them had a lot of attitude, showing the blue/black mouth off and all that.
So hard not to buy one.
They are stunning animals. I love mine to bits but unfortunately my Landlord doesn't and is making me rehome him :( Sad thing is though, he's ok with the Leos and BD :| Pathetic man if you ask me.....

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
They are stunning animals. I love mine to bits but unfortunately my Landlord doesn't and is making me rehome him :( Sad thing is though, he's ok with the Leos and BD :| Pathetic man if you ask me.....
ide tell him where to stick that!! :bash:

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
ide tell him where to stick that!! :bash:
I would normaly but the majority of the houses here are No Pets, No Kids, No DSS. 1st 2 I am highly screwed with lol So at the end of the day I would rather lose 1 animal than a roof over my daughters head.

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
yeah:) suppose:) whats DSS?

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I dunno if the price was any good on them as I don't normally look at Lizards.
Shop was asking £65. These guys was really really tiny

Plus I'd have to do more reserch into Boscs anyway, I've looked into them before but wouldn't have the knowledge ready just yet to actually take one in

·
Registered
1,796 Posts

that seems a bit pricey?
i would love a bosc but i wouldnt have the room
maybe an ackie....

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

that seems a bit pricey?
i would love a bosc but i wouldnt have the room
maybe an ackie....
Yeah as I said, wasn't really sure what the average going rate was for a new born Bosc.
I could fit one in but it'd mean not keeping either a second CCP or BCI

·
Registered
839 Posts
Awww baby Boscs are just the cutest!!

Remember when we got ours, he was the one with the attitude, the biggest one in the box and right in the middle of all the others. Turned out to be a good choice, he's huge already and has the sweetest nature now.

Im terrible every time i see Boscs in shops, i want to take them all home, got enough to deal with at the moment having just the one though lol

Cant wait until we move and have more space....

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I am really tempted... as I said I was looking into it before.
I might spend the quiet bits of the day at work doing some extensive reserch and call the shop, she if she'll do me a deal on some kit (I spend enough in there anyway)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts