Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Devils" thats what most people think about bullsnakes.
OK, they have character but most of the time its only bluf.
All the babies from the first clutch did eat after the first shed.
Some pics of the four different colors from this clutch.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Gorgeous little critters! Love pics of hatchlings, snakes eating, well, all pics of snakes!!

Sitting out here on the doorstep chilling out and looking at pics of snakes and :censor: the housework!

ps I do see to snakework, catwork and fishwork though!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Gorgeous snakes, i do love bulls, and as you mentioned previously people seem to be scared of them, but i think there attitude makes them so much more fun to keep than a corn or a royal!

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Awesome, some lovely looking bulls there. Not only do they have a fun attitude, they are as tough as nails! I had one when I was a kid and it escaped for a number of months before turning up, apparently larger than it had been when it left! Great snakes, will have them again some day.

Nice pics : victory:

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
lovely my pits confusing me now between bull or gopher but i'll see she is certainly evil when hungry lol. lovely babies love to see how the colours look when older.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
i love bullsnakes! everything i've been told is that despite huffing and viv defensiveness, they're not nasty creatures
i love the look of them too!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They are lovely :)

What morph is the second one :) I like : victory:
First - normal
Second - whitesided
Thirth - snow whitesided
Fourth - albino

Albino's are totaly different looking as adult.
They become very beautiful.
This babies come from a triple het. x triple het. pairing
I bought the parents as adults last year, so it was my first breeding with them.
I have 13 babies out of 13 eggs and still a second clutch of 4 eggs incubating.
I didn't expect a second clutch and didn't put the female back with the male after the first clutch, that's why I had only 4 eggs from the second clutch and 10 slugs.

·
Registered
33,448 Posts
i love the bold chequered pattern of the normal bulls- very eyecatching! btw, John, do your adults snort & grunt like i've read bullsnakes do? never heard one myself, but it's said to be why they're called bullsnakes.

·
Registered
17,332 Posts
Gorgeous...Nice to see all the colour variations!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts