Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately i have to get rid of most of my collection as things at home really arent working and i have to move out and my herps cant come with me.

I have a few people to ask 1st, but if they cant take them the following will be for sale. Many people would have seen pics of them in the pictures sections of the forum. They have all been kept on newspaper and none of them have any health issues i know of. My iggy is staying with me, hes the only 1 i can keep

1 male leo gecko called leo, with a setup including heat mat, light and furnishings, very healthy, had him since birth he is now around 4 years old and never had any problems, apart from a few bits of skin stuck on the odd toe

1 CB04 female BCI, around 5ft, quite small for age but eats and sheds perfectly, she is tame and doesnt mind being handled at all. Would be ideal for someone that wanted a boa that wont grow hhhuuuuuuuge. Unfortunately no setup.

1 Male beardie, stunning fella 100% perfect health, with a 4 x 1.5 x 1.5 viv setup, including lighting and heating and a few furnishings. Hes not the tamest beardie in the world inside his viv, but once hes out the viv he is fine. Saying that, he has never bitten me.

I will be really sad to see these go they mean the world to me but theres just no way they can come with me. I can send pictures and will let you all know which are available ASAP

All these reptiles are part of me and have all been looked after the best i could!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To be honest mate i havnt thought about prices at the moment, i wouldnt really know without looking into it more but id expect around £50-60 as he has a full setup etc

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The female beardie is taken now im afraid :(

And the male beardie i would probably take £130 if i cant take him with me

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
jmj2k6 said:
To be honest mate i havnt thought about prices at the moment, i wouldnt really know without looking into it more but id expect around £50-60 as he has a full setup etc

here, i reckon about this much encorewrc

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 Male beardie, stunning fella 100% perfect health, with a 4 x 1.5 x 1.5 viv setup, including lighting and heating and a few furnishings. Hes not the tamest beardie in the world inside his viv, but once hes out the viv he is fine. Saying that, he has never bitten me.

He is now for sale lookiing for around £140 with setup as desperately need the money.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts