Reptile Forums banner

2161 - 2180 of 7266 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Blue is picking up momentum now :gasp:
I dont know why but i never get notifications that anyone has posted on this thread i can only tell if i look. I come on to post a photo :)
But ill leave it until tomorrow now. Didn't want to steal your thunder lol.

He/she is coming along nicely. Glad to see it has the blue coming through before anything else. Thats a result. :)

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
I dont know why but i never get notifications that anyone has posted on this thread i can only tell if i look. I come on to post a photo :)
But ill leave it until tomorrow now. Didn't want to steal your thunder lol.

He/she is coming along nicely. Glad to see it has the blue coming through before anything else. Thats a result. :)
Same for me mate have subscribed for instant email notification but never sends one.

Yer I'm intrigued with its change as no other part is changing yet. Least I know it should have a fairly decent dorsal stripe if nothing else. Post your pic up mate always happy to see pics of Chondros. :)

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Same for me mate have subscribed for instant email notification but never sends one.

Yer I'm intrigued with its change as no other part is changing yet. Least I know it should have a fairly decent dorsal stripe if nothing else. Post your pic up mate always happy to see pics of Chondros. :)
I know you have a soft spot for the blue dorsal markings, so like you said thats the minimum your going to get from him/her so fingers crossed for more:)

Oh go on then. You twisted my arm. :)

GB x Foxy

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
I know you have a soft spot for the blue dorsal markings, so like you said thats the minimum your going to get from him/her so fingers crossed for more:)

Oh go on then. You twisted my arm. :)

GB x Foxy

Nice that the one your going for. :)
Can't go wrong with any of them mate.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Nice that the one your going for. :)
Can't go wrong with any of them mate.
No it wasn't the one i wanted :-(

When i spoke to you about it all being delayed the other day it was because he didn't want to send it over so young. Chris picked his and this was the strongest feeder and most established out of the remaining 2. It was either delay it all or get this one. And like you said cant go wrong with any of them so im happy.

Its got a lot darker from the first photos and looks like he/she has definitely been putting the food away.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Wow that blue looks awesome! and loving how its still dark!
Cheers mate

I think it's going to be fun to watch change.
I'll get some pics as it develops then do a thread of it.
:2thumb:

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
No it wasn't the one i wanted :-(

When i spoke to you about it all being delayed the other day it was because he didn't want to send it over so young. Chris picked his and this was the strongest feeder and most established out of the remaining 2. It was either delay it all or get this one. And like you said cant go wrong with any of them so im happy.

Its got a lot darker from the first photos and looks like he/she has definitely been putting the food away.

Does look nice mate and it has got alot darker that's mental. Looking good Luca.

·
Registered
55 Posts
hey guys i haven't got a gtp but have wanted one for a good while now and have seriously just hit a wall its a toss up between green tree or amazon tree boa.. what set up have you got your gtps in??

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
hey guys i haven't got a gtp but have wanted one for a good while now and have seriously just hit a wall its a toss up between green tree or amazon tree boa.. what set up have you got your gtps in??
Hi mate I have mine in a mixture.
Mostly pro cages, couple exo Terra's a reptile box and rubs.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Put my name down mate. Hopefully i will have space nearer the time. :)
Will do mate. And I'm sure you will be able to make room :lol2:

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
vivexotics ok for them?? is it just green trees you have??
They will be if you seal them well, the humidity will rot them if it's not.
Used to keep carpets and BRBs but just green tree pythons now.

2161 - 2180 of 7266 Posts