Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Update my hurt boelen at the balcony..

I thought the natural UV will heal over his injury.

As some of member here know, he got taped two days ago and lost some of scales...
It doesn't seem very deep injury.
and he seems ok by now. Moving ok just like as usual..

just around 15min basking and I took him back to his viv. He yawned once and got asleep.

You can see the hurt scales by sticky tape. Hope they will be fixed by shedding.

·
Registered
10,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope so. One thing I worry about him is he might refuse eating foods for a while by the accident.

·
Registered
10,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Should be ok after a couple of sheds.Its amazing how much snakes stress you out isnt it.

Well, he has been grown by me sometimes at the balcony since he was a baby. So he is ok at there. He like being there rather than he feels fear.

Don't worry Yusu, I'm sure he'll forgive you and feed no problems!
Thanks Dave. I trust you. :notworthy:
Well, I will never use sticky thing. (I haven't used it before, but I just fixed his bedding a bit with tapes.)

·
Registered
439 Posts
a couple of sheds and he look brand new again... like the UV idea though can only be of benefit based on what other keepers do with their boelens.

regards
bob

·
Registered
10,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
a couple of sheds and he look brand new again... like the UV idea though can only be of benefit based on what other keepers do with their boelens.

regards
bob

I like the word "brand new". :2thumb:
Yes, I hope his skin will be recovered by some shedding.
I thought I should have used with some baby oil or something when I removed the tape...

·
Registered
71,221 Posts
aw, he's not hurt at all,...just a scratch....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts