Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry but it had to be done!!
Who else isn't/can't go to Doncaster?? There's loads of "I can't wait for Doncaster" threads so why the :censor: not :D
I'm not going due to distance but shall be attending kempton. What r ppls views? Just as good?for better or for worse?
Cheers

·
Registered
9,215 Posts
Sorry but it had to be done!!
Who else isn't/can't go to Doncaster?? There's loads of "I can't wait for Doncaster" threads so why the :censor: not :D
I'm not going due to distance but shall be attending kempton. What r ppls views? Just as good?for better or for worse?
Cheers
There aren't any shows in the UK which are as big or as good as Donny.....:Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
My name is Kellen, and I'm a non Donny goer.

I have no brass :(

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
people who dont go touch baby goats i heard

·
Banned
3,192 Posts
Not going as it will cause far too many carbon emissions to get there and it is North of the Thames.

I may however attend the car parks for the Kempton and Maidstone shows.

Will be the one in the small yellow three wheeled Reliant with a battered leather suitcase full of snakes!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not going as it will cause far too many carbon emissions to get there and it is North of the Thames.

I may however attend the car parks for the Kempton and Maidstone shows.

Will be the one in the small yellow three wheeled Reliant with a battered leather suitcase full of snakes!
You sir shall be my first port of call!!!:2thumb:

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
re

On my :censor:, + The fact i dont think i will get what im lookin for.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Im not going because i can be bothered to drive up there :gasp:, then had second thoughts, right im going :mf_dribble:, half hour later work phoned and now im working on sunday:whip: , maybe next year.

·
Registered
10,619 Posts
I had heard that you like to frequent car parks with your python......:whistling2:
apparantly, cheaper balls can be found in car parks... :whistling2:

·
Registered
9,215 Posts
Im not going because i can be bothered to drive up there :gasp:, then had second thoughts, right im going :mf_dribble:, half hour later work phoned and now im working on sunday:whip: , maybe next year.
Or September......

·
Registered
11,090 Posts
Too far for me :(...Maybe next year I will, when it will be worth getting some tables myself.
Going to kempton park though: victory:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I wanna go :(
But no money and no one to go with kinda destroys the point :lol2:

1 - 20 of 104 Posts