Registered
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the following for sale:

Philothamnus punctatus - £50 for the pair
Dinodon rufozonatum - £75 for the pair
Elaphe carinata - £35 for the pair
Stenodactylus sp - £6 each

No picture collectors or timwasters please.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
ooooooooo i would love the green bush snakes,(and the king rats if i am honest 8) ) how old are they please, and as above , do you courier ?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Names

Ummm am going to ask an embarrassing question but what are the other naems for them? :oops:

I rubbish at the long names for reptiles!

Han

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How many stenodactylus do you want? :wink:

Philothamnus punctatus - African Bush snakes
Dinodon rufozonatum - Chain snakes
Elaphe carinata - King rat snakes
Stenodactylus sp - mini gecko (lol, sorry, couldnt resist)

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Forgot to say, i am really NOT keen on couriering. We have bad experiences with TNT.

If you want to courier you arrange it all and take all responsibility, i will of course pack everything to the highest standard. I will not accept TNT couriers though.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
dammit...im no gd at arranging courier type thingies...id hav loved a cpl of ur stenodactylus otherwise! dont suppose any1 is comin down my way who would collect for petrol money???

·
Registered
516 Posts
FOr couriering isn't their a great new service called reptile taxi or something, i can't remember if i've seen it here or on Livefoods but apparantly its fantastic.

Have also had a horrible experience with couriering so I know how you don't want to use them in the future....i'll try and track down the taxi thing!

han

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
cheers chick but i dont fancy spending over 50 odd pounds on a cpl of 6 pound geckos if u get me

·
Registered
516 Posts
Yeah thats true...good for future reference though for those reptile that are too tempting to turn down!! :D

Han

1 - 13 of 13 Posts