Reptile Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of the two snakes i expected the snow to be the one to strike at me! but it was the Amel. Lol. i usually can get her out.. But today..

she was lazing inbetween the tank and the cave, so i moved the cave to see if she was in the mood to be picked up (she didn't move) so i then put my fingers to her side (she didn't move) and finally.. I went to pick her up, got her to by the top of the tank and she striked at me! cheaky lil nipper Lol.

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
naughty little bugger! seems everyones getting bitten at the moment, I had it a few weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, surprised me, but guess it's to be expected, had them for a week now.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
it comes with em though doesnt it :lol:

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
its only tasting you for when its bigger :lol:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
It's been long since I last got bitten. Probably a big bite on its way shortly :roll:

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Trice said:
Of the two snakes i expected the snow to be the one to strike at me! but it was the Amel. Lol. i usually can get her out.. But today..

she was lazing inbetween the tank and the cave, so i moved the cave to see if she was in the mood to be picked up (she didn't move) so i then put my fingers to her side (she didn't move) and finally.. I went to pick her up, got her to by the top of the tank and she striked at me! cheaky lil nipper Lol.
My lad has been nipped by one of his hatchlings but he actually likes it as he is a bit weird :shock: (9 year olds), then again he does want anything which requires a DWA licence.

Just make sure you carry on holding even if they nip as soon as yopu put them back they will keep doing it. :wink:

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
My rescue Boa tagged me just above my eye last week. Two rats and a nice warm tub - ungrateful little sod.
Graham.

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fluffy said:
Oh no... for the love of god.. please say it wasnt your typing finger!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry... but SOMEONE had to say it! :oops:
Everyones being mean to me! lol.
I can type with either hand ;) i use all 4 fingers and thumb on each hand, so even if the sod bit one of my fingers i'd still be fine :p

I'm going to get one of those really useful boxes, put them in there when ever i want to handle them.

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
When they are smaller they will strike out... as said when they do keep handling them else it'll happen all the time. When they are that small though its nothing

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Pity the snake aint bigger

Might have given you a good a good nip and shut you up a bit

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lostcorn said:
Pity the snake aint bigger

Might have given you a good a good nip and shut you up a bit
hahaha. Actually i just got in from work, and saw Nige had left me a message. was something like..

"86 posts per day?"
"lightweight!"

lol

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Get yourself an Anaconda or a Retic and with a bit of luck it might eat you
LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts