Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where, in the UK, Paul Ritchie The Lizard Wizard is based?

Thanks, kiriak

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
I met them at a reptile show in Barking (Essex) earlier in the year and i believe they are Hampshire based (near me at uni which is why i remember i think!!)

·
Registered
457 Posts
i do knwo where he lives but as he doesnt post it on his website then i wont just hand it out unless theres a valid reason to do so

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ceiron said:
i do knwo where he lives but as he doesnt post it on his website then i wont just hand it out unless theres a valid reason to do so
Thanks for your concern. I'll just have to be a bit more patient and wait for the reply to the email I sent him then. :wink:

·
Registered
2 Posts
kiriak said:
I do :twisted:

kiriak said:
Thanks for your concern. I'll just have to be a bit more patient and wait for the reply to the email I sent him then. :wink:
We did try to contact you but you left a digit out of your telephone number :roll:

We have replied to your repeat e-mail this morning, and will attempt to contact you this evening on the revised, hopefully fully functioning, telephone number :)

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The_Lizard_Wizard said:
kiriak said:

kiriak said:
We did try to contact you but you left a digit out of your telephone number :roll:
Yeah twigged that and sent the second email. :oops:
Look forward to speaking to you Paul.

Cheers,

Kirk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts